𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #5

A Visit on Set (ft. Y/N L/N, Dove Cameron, Tom Holland, Zendaya Coleman)

• • •

Dove had picked up Zendaya from her house. With Dove has done shooting Descendants 3, she decided she should gave a visit to Y/N as he was now shooting a scene for Endgame today.

The two girls made their way to the set, right on time as the cast were having a break.

"Where is he..." Dove muttered, looking around for her boyfriend.

"Maybe he hasn't done yet?" Zendaya questioned.

"That's impossible." Dove replied. "They're now taking a break. See?"

The blonde pointed her finger at an adult not too far from them, who's drinking a bottle of water.

"Okay, maybe Chris Pratt has done with his scene but not Y/N." Zendaya told her.

Dove continued to look around, trying to find Y/N. She asked a couple of cast there, but none of them saw him. She began to grow worried. What if Y/N was in trouble? Or he got injured? Or maybe...

'No. Stop thinking like that, Dove.' She thought. 'He's not like that.'

Suddenly, a familiar British young man walked up to the girls.

"Hey, guys." Tom greeted the two.

"Hey, Hollando." Zendaya replied, which garnered a gasp from Tom.

"I told you, you're not allowed to call me by that name."

Dove turned to Tom, not even trying to greet him back. "Have you saw Y/N?"

The young man looked at her. "Yeah, he's in his trailer."

The girl bid her farewell to the two and walked away. Tom turned to Zendaya, which the brunette just shrugged her shoulders.

Dove walked pass through the trailers, trying to find Y/N's. She finally spotted his trailer and walked to it. She stood in front of the door and knocked.

The door was opened, revealing Y/N who's wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around from his waist.

"Hey, Dove." Y/N greeted and smiled. "Didn't expect you to be here."

Dove blinked after she was snapped out from her trance. She looked at Y/N.

"Y-Yeah." She nodded as her eyes were fixated on his lean and muscular torso, which is now covered with dripped water. "I-I wanna make a surprise for y-you."

"Okay..." Y/N replied, giving his girlfriend a weird look upon hearing her stuttering. "I'm gonna go grab some clothes then we can have a bite together."

He was about to close the door but Dove quickly stopped it.

"Wait!"

Y/N turned to her. "What?"

"C-Can I..." Her cheeks began to flush with red in color. "Can I co-come in?"

Y/N tilted his head. He smiled internally, knowing that he still had an effect on her after years of dating.

"Sure. Come in."

Y/N stepped aside to let Dove enter before he closed the door. Dove looked around, seeing posters of Scarlet Spider and her boyfriend all over the walls. She averted her eyes to a table nearby and saw a photo frame of her and Y/N. It was them at one of Harry Styles' concert.

"Hey, babe."

Dove turned around and saw Y/N, holding two shirts.

"Which one should I wear?" He asked.

And there's the feeling again. Her eyes still can't leave his exposed body. Memories of this morning suddenly played through her mind. The two of them, on a bed, having a morning sex.

She didn't realize that she was walking closer to Y/N, which made the young man needed to back himself up and ultimately hitting the wall.

He gulped. "Uh, you okay?"

"Yeah." Dove simply replied before jumping on top of him and captured his lips. She wrapped her legs around him with his hands rested on her hips, keeping her from falling.

The two were in a heated make-out session. Y/N carried Dove towards the bed and plopped her down. He hovered above her and began to help her strip off her clothes before kissing her again.

With the two lovers now exposed and naked, they began to carry on with what they were doing right now. Dove's moans can be heard from the outside but not too loud as Y/N trying to keep her from doing so.

Tom and Zendaya were walking side by side, trying to find Y/N and Dove. It's been an hour since Dove went to find Y/N and now the two lovers were out of sight.

They walked to Y/N's trailer, but stopped on their tracks.

"Yes, Y/N! Fuck! Harder, Harder!"

Tom turned to Zendaya, his eyes widened. "Is that...?"

Zendaya, who had the same expression as his, nodded her head. "Yup."

"Maybe...we should just leave them alone." Tom suggested.

"Absolutely."

The two turned around and walked away from the trailer, leaving Y/N and Dove to do their own things without getting disturbed.