𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴

The friends of Peter and Y/N were now at Ned's grandmother's house. Gwen, MJ and Ned were sitting at a table as a television nearby showing a news report about the attack at the apartment.

Gwen had her hands balled, covering her mouth. She prayed that Y/N and Peter was still alive. She can't even imagine what will happened to her if she lose Y/N.

MJ turned to Ned. "Still nothing?"

"No." Ned replied and sighed.

MJ walked away from the television and sat back at the table. She glanced at the Macchina di Kadavus near the table.

"I'm gonna press it." She spoke.

Ned looked at her. "What? No, he-"

"Peter told me to wait, but...I'm gonna do it." MJ cut in.

Gwen sniffled, her voice breaking. "There's no other way, Ned. We need to press it."

"I just-" Ned flailed his hands. "I just wish we could see him."

Suddenly, small sparks appeared in front of them before disappearing. The group noticed this and looked at it in confusion.

"What the hell was that?" Gwen questioned.

"Ned?" MJ called out.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Do that again."

Ned flailed his hands a bit more. "I just wish we could see him."

The sparks became more as a small portal was formed but it didn't last long. Ned stood up, remembering on how did Doctor Strange do it with the sling ring.

"I just wish we could see Peter."

Finally, a portal opened. Ned's grandma, who was peeking from a corner, gasped. She walked into the room and to her grandson.

"Salamangkero? (Sorcerer?)" Ned's grandma questioned.

"Lola, you're right. I am magic." Ned said in awe.

MJ took a look through the portal, seeing someone in the distance. She nudged Gwen by the shoulder.

"Is that him?" She asked.

Gwen looked at the figure as she recognized the red-and-blue suit. "Yeah, yeah. It has to be."

"Peter!" MJ called out.

"Hey, Peter!"

Ned joined in as well. "Peter!"

"Over here!"

The figure looked at them and sprinted towards them. He jumped into the portal and entered the dining room. Ned's grandma was scared by the man's costume and screamed in fear.

"Hi! Hi!" The man in Spider-Man's costume greeted.

Ned's grandma threw a pillow at him and the man tried to calm her down.

"No, no, no, it's okay. I'm a nice guy! A nice guy!"

He removed his mask and looked at the teenagers in front of him. The friends looked at him in confusion.

 The friends looked at him in confusion