𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #2

Playground Insults (ft. Y/N L/N and Tom Holland)

• • •

"Hello, I'm Scott Mills and this is Chris Stark from BBC Radio One." Scott began as he looked at the camera.

"And today we're here for another Playground Insults featuring Y/N L/N and Tom Holland." Chris added as the camera panned to the two actors.

"Is it normal to be quite nervous?" Y/N asked the two hosts.

"Yeah, probably."

Scott continued. "Anyway, the rules are pretty simple. Don't hold back, it's just a game and don't take the insults personally."

"All you have to do is make each other laugh. The sillier, the better. And the game ends when someone absolutely loses it or they deliver a killer insult." Chris added. "What happens in this room, stays in this room."

"All right, then. Y/N, you serve."

Y/N exhaled as he stared at his co-star in front of him.

"Tom, you...are so beautiful even my dog seems attracted to you." He began.

Tom stifled a chuckle as he went next.

"Y/N, when I first saw you appeared in an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S as Joey's long-lost son, I thought you were adopted at first."

Y/N nodded. "Okay, not so bad."

He cleared his throat. "Tom, are you trying to clench your jaw whenever someone was taking a picture of you? Because it looks like there's a frog inside your mouth when you're doing that."

"That's what I'm saying!" Tom laughed. "I kinda have the same thoughts as well."

Tom continued. "Y/N, you are dumb."

He nodded. "Thank you, I am pretty dumb."

"Tom, your face is so clean I just wanna put some mud on my hands and rub it all along your pretty British face." Y/N spoke.

"This is getting kinda intense." Chris whispered.

"Y/N, every time we're on set, you always making these jokes that wouldn't even make the crews laugh." Tom spoke.

Y/N shrugged. "Well, at least Dove laughs."

"Tom, you're so bad in speaking French even my grandmother laughs at you." Y/N said. "And my grandmother doesn't even speak French."

Tom letting out a laugh. "Is it quackson?"

"It's croissant, Tom."

"I don't know, that's how I speak."

"Look, my mom is British and she's definitely didn't say quackson."

"Okay, how your mom pronounce it?"

"Kwa-son." Y/N shrugged. "Even Google pronounces it that way."

"Okay, then." Tom replied and went next. "Y/N, you are so handsome that all the girls in this world doesn't even dare to date you."

"That was actually a compliment but okay, I'll take it."

Y/N began to speak. "Tom, even if I have a girlfriend, I wouldn't even tell anybody especially you because you're so bad at keeping secrets."

The two actors stared off at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Wow." Tom chuckled. "That was good. That was really good."

"Okay, I think that's it guys." Scott announced. "So, who do you think wins?"

"I mean, Y/N really does brings out some major bad things that I always do." Tom replied. "He's a really nice guy. There's actually not a lot to insult him."

"Aww, Tom." Y/N put his hand at his chest. "I'm flattered."

"Well, I guess the winner is...Y/N L/N!" Chris spoke.

"Thank you, thank you." Y/N dramatically bowed.

"Well, thank you so much for coming, Y/N L/N and Tom Holland." Scott said before turning to the camera. "Make sure to tune in BBC Radio One for more."

A/N: Tbh, I'm not really good in insulting someone irl. If I do insulting someone, it's just some random things like 'fuck you' or 'you're so dumb' and etc. Regardless, hope you guys enjoy this lol.