𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #6

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (ft. Y/N L/N and Dove Cameron)

• • •

The audience applauded as the camera panned down towards the person in front of them.

"Ladies and gentleman, for the last segment of our show, I would like to present to you our last guests for tonight." Fallon spoke. "They were a couple, dubbed 'the Hottest Couple of the Year', they played Y/N Parker and Gwen Stacy in the MCU, please welcome Y/N L/N and Dove Cameron!"

The band started to play a background music and the audience letting out an applause as screams of excitement can also be heard from them. Y/N then stepped out with Dove as they waved at the audience, shaking Fallon's hand and took a seat at the opposite of his desk.

"Hello." Y/N greeted and the audience cheered.

"Guys, it is so nice to meet you both. Thank you for being here with us." Fallon said to the two.

"Well, we're really happy to be here." Dove chimed in and smiled.

"First of all, congratulations on Far From Home. It was a great movie. The actions and stuff are just mind-blowing."

Y/N nodded. "Thank you."

"But, there's another thing that I want to congratulate." Fallon said. He then showed a picture of what seemed to be taken from Dove's Instagram post. It was a picture of her hand, with a diamond ring around her ring finger.

Y/N and Dove just chuckled upon seeing the picture as the audience letting out a cheer for the two.

"So, how's this happened?" Fallon asked.

"It actually happened during my brother and Emma's wedding." Y/N replied. "I was so nervous at first, 'cause you know, it's my brother's wedding and I didn't want to ruin the hype around it but he assured me and told me to just go with it."

"And his brother's advice worked." Dove added which the audience then laughed.

"Wow. That is so beautiful." Fallon said. "Speaking of your brother's wedding, how is it? To have Emma Watson as your sister-in-law?"

Y/N chuckled. "It was great, really. We have bonded along the way, Dove and her became best friends now and yeah, I was happy for my brother."

"I've heard that you sing during your brother's wedding. Is it true?"

Dove quickly nodded. "It is."

"Yeah." Y/N chimed in. "And I sound terrible."

"No, you're not. Your singing is great."

Fallon chuckled. "So, how does that happened?"

"I'm the one who's, like, encouraging him to sing during the wedding." Dove said. "Because, hear me out people, I was waiting for him to come out from the bathroom to get some sleep and he didn't come out and was in there for like, 30 minutes."

She continued. "Then, suddenly I got curious. He never spent this much time in the bathroom. So, I went to the bathroom and peeked through the door, and guess what I've found..."

"What?" Fallon questioned.

"He's in there, in the shower, singing to Party in the USA."

The audience alongside Jimmy laughed as Y/N had his hand covered his face in embarrassment.

"And he's so good at it!" She exclaimed.

The audience slowly became silent as Jimmy continued the interview.

"So, as we all know, you two are the Hottest Couple of the Year." Fallon spoke. "We would definitely like to know on how did you guys met, when was the first date, when you guys started dating and stuff."

"We actually met before Homecoming." Y/N answered. "It was, I would say two months before we started shooting for Homecoming."

He continued. "Kevin Feige, the boss of Marvel himself, wanted me and Dove to have like a bond of some sort with each other because we played as friends to lovers in the film, so, yeah, we go out, having a nice coffee at night, late night driving and much more."

"I see." Fallon nodded. "Okay, so, as we all know Dove Cameron, you started your career on Disney. What was it like to be a part of this franchise?"

"I mean, I was enjoying it so much." She shrugged. "You know, the cast were great and I learned more and more stuff from them. Making new friends, getting new experience, it was fun."

"And with Y/N appeared in my life, it's just getting more fun and stuff whenever there's a scene with the two of us involved." She added.

The audience awed as Y/N smiled softly before giving a peck on her cheek.

Jimmy smiled and turned to the camera. "Well, that's all for tonight everyone. To wrap it up, Dove Cameron is singing a song from Coldplay that she and Y/N has made a cover for their YouTube channel. It's Hymn for the Weekend by Dove Cameron."

A/N: This is the song cover if you want to listen to it. It's pretty good.