𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘦

"We come with the revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning, you may find this video disturbing."

"I managed to send the Elemental through the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology, saying he's the only one who's gonna be the next Iron Man, no one else."

"Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties."

"Do it, execute them all."

"This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website, TheDailyBugle.net."

"There you have it, folks. Conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an interdimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet and who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourself, you might wanna sit down."

"Spider-Man's real- Spider-Man's real name is-"

"Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!"

The world was shocked upon the revelation. They've discovered their hero, Spider-Man, killed Mysterio. Not only that, Spider-Man's identity was also revealed. Peter Parker.

Y/N Parker and the Stacy family had a shocked look plastered on them, especially Y/N.

George turned to Y/N. The teenager took notice of the gesture.

"Sir, I can explain."

"You better!" George yelled. He glanced in between Y/N and Gwen before looking back at Y/N.

"Get out of here." He said as he approached the teenager.

Gwen stood in front of her father, trying to stop whatever he was doing. "Dad, please-"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

Y/N then grabbed his bag and quickly exited the Stacy's household. Gwen looked towards the door and gave a glare at George.

"How could you-"

"How could me?! How could you!" George snapped. "You knew Peter is Spider-Man all the time and you decided to date his brother? Why, Gwen? Tell me why?!"

"Because I love him!"

George crossed his arms. "You will not go out with that boy again, you understand?"