𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯

A pile of a mixture of blue and grey clouds appeared before a person came out from it as he looked around the destruction of the ship that Ebony Maw was supposed to commandeer to bring the Time Stone to him.

"Oh, yeah." A voice called out to the Mad Titan. He turned around and saw Doctor Strange sitting on a pile of broken debris. "You're much more of a "Thanos"."

"I take it the Maw is dead." Thanos spoke. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You're gonna regret that." Strange said as he kept his eyes on Thanos. "He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts."

Thanos kept walking towards Strange. Unbeknownst to him, the rest of the team were hiding, waiting for Thanos to be at the exact spot that they wanted.

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asked the sorcerer.

"Let me guess." Strange darted his eyes around before looking back at Thanos. "Your home?"

Thanos grinned. "It was. And it was beautiful."

He clenched his left hand, which had the gauntlet and activated the Reality Stone to show what was Titan used to look like to Strange.

"Titan was like most planets." Thanos spoke. "Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide." Strange said.

"But at random." The Titan added. "Dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass."

Thanos relaxed his hand and deactivated the stone. The surroundings went back to how it was now.

"Congratulations, you're a prophet." Strange sarcastically said.

"I'm a survivor." Thanos butted.

"Who wants to murder trillions."

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist." Thanos said. "I call that...mercy."

"And then what?" Strange asked as he stood up and approached the Titan.