𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦

It was the next day as the senior year for Peter, Y/N and their friends started. With Peter identity being revealed, people were crowding in front of Midtown School of Science and Technology.

Peter and MJ were walking together, hands clasped. Y/N and Ned were not too far from them although, Y/N seemed to be lonely because of Gwen can't go to school due to her father. Surprisingly, Flash was also walking with them. He's spotted with a new hairstyle.

Amongst the crowds, there's some supporters and protesters of Spider-Man yelling and shouting.

"MJ! MJ, we love you! MJ, are you going to have his spider-babies?"

"MJ, you know he's a murderer, right?"

"Hey, Peter! Do a TikTok with me."

"Mysterio forever!"

"Do a flip!"

As they made their way to the entrance, Y/N was suddenly pulled by one of the people in the crowds.

"Oh, my God! Who knows Spider-Man's brother is so hot!" The girl who pulled him exclaimed.

Suddenly, her hand was pulled away by someone, releasing Y/N from her grasp. The girl screamed in pain due to the person gripping her arm too hard.

"He's taken." Gwen growled and let away the girl's arm. She then grabbed Y/N's hand as the two made their way to the entrance.

Y/N looked at his girlfriend. "I thought your dad didn't let you come to school?"

She shrugged. "Got to convince him a little, and a little help with my mom."

Y/N hummed in response as the two made to a checkpoint before entering the school together.

The two were now on the rooftop of the school with Ned, Peter and MJ. They were talking about getting into the MIT together.

"MIT is obviously the dream, but if we match up our backup schools, then either way, we'll be together in Boston." Peter spoke. "New school, new town. I can Spider-Man there. Y/N can Scarlet Spider there."

"True that." Y/N pointed out.

"I mean, they have crime in Boston, right?"

MJ nodded. "Yes."

"Yeah, wicked crime." Ned added.

"Hopefully not as sucks as the crime in here." Gwen chimed in.

"Yeah, it'll be like a fresh start." Peter said.

MJ's smile began to disappear as she looked down. Peter noticed her expression.

"What's up?"

"I don't know. It just feel like if you don't...if you expect disappointment, then you can never really get disappointed."

"Come on. Be a fresh start." Peter held MJ's hand. "And we'll all be together."

Ned, Y/N and Gwen nodded in unison. MJ breathed out a laugh and nodded.

"Yeah. No, you're right. Fresh start." She said.

Ned reached out and placed his hand on top of MJ and Peter's connected hands before Y/N and Gwen did the same.

Y/N looked at them. "Fresh start."

• • •