𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥...?

From the distance, Quentin Beck was on top of the London Bridge, two drones on his sides. As the drones were displaying the illusions, a familiar voice can be heard from Beck's earpiece.

"Beck. Report."

The man behind the illusion then asked Guterman for a simple response to the question. The two began to take time upon themselves thinking it, not noticing that it had taken too long to report.

From a tower nearby, Fury was standing in front of the window, overlooking the destruction of the London Bridge from afar. He then turned to Maria and Isabel.

"See, now that's some bullshit." He told them.

Maria sighed while Isabel trying to stifle a laugh. Suddenly, Maria's eyes fixated on something from the sky.

"Is that...?"

Fury and Isabel turned to Maria's direction as the three watched something...or someone dropped down from the sky.

"Be ready for anything." Fury told Isabel. The young agent nodded before exiting the room.

Dropping down from Happy's jet, Spider-Man detached his parachute and glided towards the illusion.

"It's not real, it's not real, it's not real!" Peter muttered to himself as he entered into the illusion and crashed himself on one of the drones

The teenager looked around in awe, seeing the drones working on the illusion. Without wasting any time, Peter shot a web-line onto a drone before jumping to another, doing the same thing, creating a chained web-line that connected to some of the drones.

"Oh, I hope this works."

He then pressed the spider-emblem on his chest. It then began to run electricity along the web-lines, malfunctioning the drones as the illusion began to dissipate.

A drone appeared in front of Nick Fury, preparing to kill him.

"You got me?" Fury asked.

From above the tower, Isabel shot a rocket towards the drone, destroying it into pieces.

"I got you." She replied.

As the illusion began to coming apart, Peter averted his eyes at a gap and saw Quentin Beck on top of the London Bridge. He then began to leap off towards him but a drone rammed him to the side. Peter fell on the ground and let out a groan. He looked up and saw multiple drones began to surround where Beck stood.