𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #9

Jealousy (ft. Y/N L/N, Dove Cameron, Sydney Sweeney, Zendaya Coleman)

• • •

It is now the third week for the filming of No Way Home. It has been an incredible and wonderful journey or the cast.

But not for Dove.

See, after Sydney Sweeney was called in to be Felicia Hardy-Parker aka Black Cat aka Y/N Parker's wife from another universe, Dove knew Sydney will have a lot of screen time with her fiancé.

Now, Dove was sitting on a chair next to Zendaya. The two were now watching a scene where Y/N and Felicia were at the edge of a building. Well, the building was just a replica and it's not a tall one. It just a small one, surrounded by blue screens.

But, what makes Dove even harder to watch was that they were holding hands! And smiling to each other! Like a couple!

Dove knew they were in character but still, the jealousy took over her a little bit.

After a while of the two filming together, the director decided they should take a break. Y/N and Sydney hugged then walked away from each other.

"Don't do anything stupid." Zendaya whispered to Dove before walking away, leaving Dove.

Y/N walked up to Dove with a smile. "Hey, love."

Dove decided to smile, but not a genuine smile. "Hey."

"You okay?" Y/N asked her, noticing a slight change of tone in her voice.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I?" Dove replied.

She's not fine.

"Oh, okay. Well, me and Sydney are gonna take a bite. So, if you wanna join-"

"Nah, I'm fine." Dove replied. "Go ahead."

"Wait, seriously?" Y/N didn't expect an answer like that.

"Yeah, go ahead. I can take a bite with Zendaya later."

"Oh, okay. See you later."

Y/N gave a peck on Dove's cheek and walked away to find Sydney. Dove stared at her fiancé, tilting her head in a creepy way.

Dove was sitting on a table, with a newspaper and a pair of black glasses. Zendaya was also with her, wearing the same thing.

They took a little peek from the newspaper, while at the same time trying to not get caught.

There, Y/N and Sydney. Eating together.

"Why am I here..." Zendaya muttered.

"So that if I caught Y/N cheating and if I decided to punch him in the face, at least you can hold me off from doing that." Dove replied.

Zendaya rolled her eyes. "Dove, he's not cheating. He's just being friendly to everyone."

"How could you know that?"

"Remember when we first met him? He's being nice to everyone including you."

Dove sighed then shook her head. "I don't care."

The blonde's glared became intense as she saw Y/N and Sydney were laughing together. She will kept her eyes on them. No matter what.