𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #10

The Wedding Day

• • •

Today is the day.

A special day for Y/N L/N and Dove Cameron.

The day where they will be together forever. The day they will be sealed together.

After a long, hard journey for the two, the day had finally arrived for the two couple.

Currently, Y/N was at the stage, waiting for the arrival of his bride, his soon-to-be wife, his lover. Although, he was a little bit nervous up there. Luckily, his brother, Ryan, was his best man so he could at least be calmed.

"Relax, Y/N. Everything will be fine." Ryan told his little brother.

Y/N sighed and rubbed his hands nervously. "I mean, what if I did wrong? What if I forget my vows? I don't want to ruin this moment. I don't want to make Dove upset."

"Hey, listen." Ryan put his hands on Y/N's shoulders. "When I married Emma, you were there for me. I was like you remember? But you were there to help me, so now here I am helping you."

"Now, stop with all of the negative thoughts and be a man." He added. "Be the man that Dove will love forever. Okay?"

Y/N exhaled deeply. "Okay."

"Please stand for the arrival of the bride." The priest announced.

The attendees began to stand up, turning their heads towards the doorway. Y/N's eyes widened as he watched Dove walked down the aisle with Tom by her side. The dress that Dove wore was perfectly for her.

 The dress that Dove wore was perfectly for her

Dove gave a hug to Tom and thanked him. She then walked up to Y/N and stood in front of him.

"Hi." Y/N whispered.

Dove giggled quietly. "Hi."

"You look beautiful."

"And you look handsome."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

The priest cleared his throat, interrupting the two. "Shall we?"

Y/N and Dove nodded, clearly flustered by the fact they complimented themselves in front of the priest. The priest just smiled and shrugged it off. It's normal for the couple to be excited after all.

"Dear family and friends." The priest began. "We are gathered here today to witness the holy matrimony between Y/N M/N L/N and Dove Olivia Cameron. May we start?"

Dove began to read her vows.

"Y/N, when I first met you, I knew that when we had our first talk, you were the one for me. You helped me with my problems, you were there for me when I need help, you were there for me when I'm sad or happy. A thank you wasn't enough for the things that you."

"You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confident, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together."

Y/N went next and read his vows.

"Dove, little did you know, I was thinking the same thing about you when we first met. Your cute little nose, your smile, your dumb and silly energy which I adored so much and of course, your smile that always brings me butterflies."

"I promise to be your lover, companion and friend, your partner in parenthood, your ally in conflict, your greatest fan and adversary, your comrade in adventure, your student and your teacher, your consolation in disappointment, your accomplice in mischief. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things."

With the vows finally exchanged, the ring bearer came in and presented the rings. Dove slid the ring around Y/N's finger as Y/N did the same to her.

"Do you, Y/N M/N L/N, take Dove Olivia Cameron to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, 'til death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you, Dove Olivia Cameron, take Y/N M/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, 'til death do you part?"

"Yes. I mean, I do."

"Then, in the power invested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Y/N leaned in and gently captured Dove's lips as the attendees began to applaud and cheered for the newlyweds.

It is now sealed. The two were officially married. And there's nothing that will stop their love to each other disappeared.

The two parted from the kiss, a visible smile plastered on their faces.

"I love you." Y/N whispered softly as he stroked Dove's cheek with his hand.

Dove smiled and replied.

"I love you too."

END OF: BEHIND-THE-SCENES

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍-𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙎 (𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧) 🎉