𝘤𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘳

a Film by Peter Parker

The scenery of New York can be seen passing through the camera lens. It also showed that they were now on the highway.

"New York. Queens." A deep rough voice can be heard. "It's a rough place, but hey, it's home."

"Who are you talking to?" Another voice called out. The camera panned towards the front of the car. Happy Hogan was in the frame.

"No one." Peter said in his normal voice. "Just making a little video of the trip."

"You know you can't show it to anyone." Happy warned.

"Yeah, I know."

"Then, why are you narrating that voice?"

"Uh, because it's fun."

Happy put on his sunglasses. "Fun?"

"He likes to do that every time." The camera then panned towards Peter's right. Y/N Parker was in view.

"How many?" Happy asked in a monotone voice.

"Too many." Y/N said and Peter gave him a look. "Anyway, why did they call you Happy?"

Happy didn't replied and closed the limo's partition. Y/N snickered with his behavior and just looking out the window, enjoying the view of New York for one last time before they need to go to Germany.

The camera cut out for a while before it went back with a sight of Happy. There's also a jet behind him.

"Come on, I'm not carrying your bags. Let's go."

"Hey, should I go to the bathroom before?" Peter asked.

"There's already a bathroom in there, Peter." Y/N replied.

"How did you know that?"

"Because it's a plane." Y/N simply said and entered the aircraft with Happy and Peter.

Peter went to the cockpit and saw there's nobody. "Whoa, no pilot? That's awesome."

Peter then went to sit across Happy, with Y/N sitting beside him. Happy looked at the brothers. 

"Is that where you're gonna sit?"

"Yeah." Peter replied as Y/N nodded.

"Is this your first time in private plane?"

"It's our first time in any plane." Y/N replied.

Happy decided to sit in another seat. The plane then started to make noises which were unfamiliar for Y/N and Peter. The younger brother started to freak out.

"Should it- should it be- should it be making that noise?"

"Relax, Peter." Y/N said.

Later, Y/N put his finger to his lips and made a shushing noise. Behind the camera, Peter can be heard chuckling as he was recording his brother's behavior. Y/N leaned his face towards Happy and made a funny face as Peter was recording it. Another chuckle from Peter and Happy suddenly jerked upwards, making he and Y/N retreated back to their seats.