𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

Earth-218. Felicia Hardy-Parker's universe

Two years ago

An alarm buzzed before was completely shut by a figure on a bed. The figure let out a groan before patting their hand at the other side of the bed.

"Shit." Felicia Hardy-Parker breathed out as she realized her husband wasn't there.

It has been five days since her husband, Y/N Parker aka Scarlet Spider, went on a mission with the Fantastic Four. Due to Reed Richards having a major injury, Y/N was selected to become a temporary member of the group.

She looked around the room, smiling as the memories of her and Y/N started to come through. The two of them painting the walls while coating each other with the paints.

 The two of them painting the walls while coating each other with the paints

Sydney Sweeney as Felicia Hardy-Parker

She got up and sat on the edge of the bed. Her nightwear was simply a pair of shorts and one of Y/N's favorite shirt. She then looked at the photo frame at the nightstand.

Pictures of her and Y/N on their first date, a group photos with Peter and Mary Jane alongside their daughter, May and a photo of her and Y/N during their wedding day.

She's still remembered the way he proposed to her. She was getting some drinks in the fridge before suddenly she turned around and saw Y/N on one knee, holding a small box containing a diamond ring.

No, the diamond ring wasn't stolen. It was bought by Y/N with his own money. Felicia left the Black Cat persona and stopped stealing things after dating Y/N for two years.

She knew dating her ex's brother was wrong, but surprisingly Peter supported the relationship. Peter was actually happy to see Y/N smiling again for the first time...after the tragedy of Gwen Stacy.

Felicia knew about the incident. Y/N was never a same person after that. He had lost someone that he truly loved.

He began to beat up criminals here and there. Peter tried to stop him but failed as Y/N continued to do so. Then, that's where Felicia came in.

She was familiar with the situation. With her father used to work with Hammerhead but the crime lord killed him, Felicia swore she's gonna kill him. But, she stopped on herself as she knew killing wasn't gonna make her happy at all. It'll make it worse.

With Felicia, Y/N began to make a recovery. He's now the man that Peter and Mary Jane knew. The man that Felicia began to fall in love with.

The two have their own ups and downs, but they still stand with each other side by side.

And then, the wedding. Oh, man. Don't get Felicia started on that. It was the happiest day of her life, knowing Y/N Parker, the man that she loved, is gonna be her husband.