𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #3

WIRED Autocomplete Interview (ft. Y/N L/N and Dove Cameron)

• • •

"Hi, I'm Y/N L/N."

"And I'm Dove Cameron."

"And this is WIRED Autocomplete Interview."

Y/N and Dove sat next to each other, facing the camera as a crew came up to them and gave them the first board.

"For your information, I don't Google myself so I feel like this is gonna be pretty scary." Y/N said to the camera.

Dove, who had the first board in her hands, peeled off the first question. "So, the first question...is Y/N L/N an actor?"

"No, he's not an actor. He's a human, who starred in films and make sure the audiences are entertained."

Dove chuckled at the answer. She then read the next question.

"Is Y/N L/N British?"

"I'm actually half-American and half-British." Y/N responded. "But, I'm more leaned towards British because my mom is British as well and she always taught me everything about British, from the foods to the clothes and much more."

"Is Y/N L/N in Harry Potter?"

"Okay, there's a lot of people that keep asking me whether I'm in Harry Potter or not because they said they saw my face in the movies." Y/N said. "That was actually my brother, he's an extra for the films."

"Which films?" Dove asked.

"The whole films. From Harry Potter 1 until 8."

Dove's mouth was agape. "What?"

"Yeah, at first I thought he's gonna be a side-character or something. Turns out, he's just an extra for the whole franchise."

Dove peeled off the next question. "Is Y/N L/N in the MCU?"

"Yes, I am in the MCU. I played as Y/N Parker, who has the same first name like me, is a brother to Peter Parker and he also has spider-powers and his superhero name is Scarlet Spider."

"Is Y/N L/N married?"

Y/N chuckled and smiled. "No, I'm not married. I do want to get married, just need to ask that special someone."

Dove suddenly looked down and bit her lips, a tint of red appeared on her cheeks. A crew came up to Y/N and gave the second board.

"All right, then. Dove, your turn." Y/N spoke.

He peeled off the first question. "Who is Dove Cameron?"

"You know what, I ask myself that everyday." She responded.

"Who does Dove Cameron love?

She laughed. "That's so sweet. There's really something pure about that."

"Okay, then. Who does you love?" Y/N asked.

"Everyone." She simply replied. "World peace."

"Who does Dove Cameron look like?"

"Hear me out. People have often said that I look related to Amanda Seyfried."

"I mean, I can see it." Y/N shrugged.

"Yeah, like in the sense that we usually both blonde with green eyes, and, I don't know, big cheeks." Dove continued. "She's really beautiful. Also, I think the fact that I played Sophie in Mamma Mia in a live production and she played it in the movie, probably an easy go-to."