𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #8

No Way Home Premiere (ft. Y/N L/N, Dove Cameron, Hugh Jackman)

• • •

Y/N and Dove were currently taking pictures of them at the red carpet. It was finally the day where the world premiere for No Way Home. It's been a heck of a year, but luckily they made it through.

"Hey, Y/N! Dove!" Someone shouted.

The couple turned towards the voice and Y/N's mouth was agape.

"Paul!"

The interviewer chuckled and smiled upon seeing the young man's energy after he saw him. Y/N and Dove made their way to him then hugged him tightly.

"Hey, Paul." Dove greeted.

Paul nodded. "Hello, Dove."

"Oh, my God! I can't believe you're here." Y/N spoke.

"Surprise, eh?"

"Of course, I am." He replied.

Paul smiled before he began his interview.

"So, as we all know, this is like, probably the last time we would see Scarlet Spider in an MCU project. Do you have something to say to the fans?"

"I mean, it's not like, the last time we would see Scarlet Spider in an MCU, but yeah, it's like, we wouldn't see Scarlet Spider for the recent upcoming MCU projects." Y/N replied. "I do believe Scarlet Spider will return for, I don't know, phase 5 or 6 or something, we just have to wait."

He continued. "But, yeah, I would like to say thank you to the fans for the support, from the start of the journey for these two web-slingers until now. We wouldn't here without you guys."

"Dove, this question is for you." Paul said. "In Infinity War, we have an interaction between Scarlet Spider and Scarlet Witch. So, some of the fans said that they would like to see a some kind of relationship between those two. How would you react to it?"

"It's not kinda surprise to see the two interact with each other, after all their first name is the same." Dove said. "I genuinely think that would be like, a great idea. Like, probably took some inspirations from TASM 2 for Scarlet Spider to deal with. I think, yeah, that would be pretty cool."

"Wait, I thought you don't want to die in the franchise?" Y/N asked her.

She shrugged. "Yeah, but, I kinda like the idea of you and Elizabeth making out though."

Dove and Paul then laughed at Y/N's expression upon hearing those words.

"Anyway, for the last question for you both." Paul spoke. "So, when's the wedding?"

Y/N chuckled. "Well, that's a secret. But, don't worry, I'll invite you."

Paul then thanked the couple and left the couple. Dove went ahead to spend some time with Zendaya, Tom and Jacob as they had already arrived. Y/N was having a conversation with some fans, signing autographs and taking pictures before suddenly a familiar man walked up to the young actor.

"Oi, Y/N!"

He turned around and saw none other than his mentor, Hugh Jackman.

"Hughie!" Y/N hugged Hugh, which garnered a chuckle from him.

"I told you, don't call me that." Hugh said.

"I can't resist it." Y/N shrugged before sharing a laugh.

"How's you and Dove?"

"We're great."

"That's actually good to hear." Hugh then turned to the fans. "You know, he can't stop telling me he had a crush on her during their first time meeting on set."

"Dude, don't say that." Y/N huffed playfully.

"I'm joking." The veteran actor chuckled. "Anyway, let's take a picture."

Hugh wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulder and the photographers began to do their work. It was a type of moment where a teacher was proud with their student. And this is what Hugh and Y/N are.

A/N: Kinda rush, I know. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this.

Btw, two more chapters left for this arc lol.