𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘳, 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺...

The Midtown students just came back from their school field trip as the bus was drove back to the school. Y/N Parker was resting his head on Gwen's shoulder, eyes closed while listening to music through his headphones. Suddenly, his spider-sense went off and the teenager jolted up, startling Gwen.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked. Y/N looked at her before averting his eyes to the window.

He took a glance at Peter and saw his brother giving him a nod

He took a glance at Peter and saw his brother giving him a nod. Peter leaned forward and tapped Ned's shoulder, who's sitting in front of him.

"Hey, Ned." Peter called out to him. "I need you to cause a distraction."

Ned looked out the window, seeing the answer to why Peter needed him to make a distraction. He widened his eyes.

"We're all gonna die!" Ned exclaimed. The students then went to look out the window, seeing the spaceship. With the students distracted, Y/N and Peter put on their web-shooters. Peter opened the emergency exit window and crawled out. Y/N did the same, not before giving a kiss to Gwen.

"What's the matter with you, kids?" Stan Lee, the bus driver asked. "You haven't seen a spaceship before?"

Peter and Y/N put on their masks and grabbed their backpacks.

"Just another day in the neighborhood." Y/N breathed out.

Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider leaped off the bus before swinging themselves under the bridge as they made their way to the spaceship.

• • •

Tony Stark, in his new nanotech suit was firing his repulsors and missiles at Cull Obsidian, a giant alien that was a part of the Children of Thanos, the Black Order.

Obsidian blocked the incoming attack before pummeling Tony to the ground. The alien brought his hammer down for a final attack but, it was caught by Spider-Man.

"Hey, man." Peter looked at Obsidian before turning to Tony. "What's up, Mr. Stark?"

"Kid, where'd you come from?" Tony asked, surprised to see the familiar web-head.

"A field trip to...MoMA!" Peter replied before Obsidian threw him away.

Tony flied upwards as he shot beams towards the alien. "Where's your brother?"

"INCOMING!"

Peter and Tony looked up and saw Y/N came towards them, with his charged venom strike. He then punched Obsidian in the face, making the alien flung a couple of feet away.

"Hi, Mr. Stark." Y/N greeted.

"Hey." Tony nodded. "Nice move."

"Yeah, well I practiced it when we're on our-"