𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥'𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘴

Ebony Maw was standing in front of Doctor Strange. The sorcerer was floating horizontally with his face down. He was also surrounded by dozens of glassy needles.

"In all the time I've served Thanos, I've never failed him." Maw spoke with his hands behind his back. "If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person, there would be judgement."

The needles slowly moved towards Doctor Strange. It painfully plunged into his face, causing whites subcutaneous glow on each touch.

"Give me...the stone."

Meanwhile, Tony was watching them from the platform above them. The Cloak of Levitation came and tapped his shoulder, startling the billionaire. He raised his hand and activated his repulsor, but quickly put it down upon realizing what it is.

"Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear." Tony joked.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..."

Tony and the Cloak of Levitation turned around and saw Y/N and Peter landed on the ground from above.

"What the-"

"I know what you're gonna say." Peter said.

"You two should not be here." Tony told them.

"We were gonna go home." Y/N chimed in.

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and we just thought about you on the way." Peter added.

"And now I gotta hear it."

"And then we just kinda stuck to the side of the ship." Peter continued. "And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way."

"God damn it." Tony sighed.

"So, if anything, it's kinda your fault that we're here." He finished.

Tony, Y/N and the Cloak looked at Peter, shocked.

"Dude." Y/N whispered.

"What did you just say?" Tony asked with a serious tone.

"I-I take that back." Peter said. "And now, we're here in space."

"Yeah, right where I don't want you two to be." Tony approached them. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you guys thought this through."

"No, we did think this through." Y/N argued.

"You could not have possibly thought this through."

"It's just..." Peter sighed. "You can't be friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider if there's no neighborhood."

Peter waited for a reply from Tony but the billionaire kept quiet. He sighed.

"Okay, that didn't really makes sense but you know what I'm trying to say."

Tony breathed sharply. "Come on, we got a situation."

He then guided the brothers to the edge, showing them where Doctor Strange was being tortured by Ebony Maw. The brothers crouched, observing the situation with the Cloak leaning over their shoulders.

"See him down there?" Tony asked them. "He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go."

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Y/N looked at his brother.

Peter looked at his brother, trying to think what could it actually mean. He then realized it and stood up and turned to Tony.

"Okay! Uh, okay...okay." Peter glanced at Y/N. His brother just gave him a nod. Peter looked back at Tony.