⤷ 𝟙𝟟,, 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤

"why are we doing this?"

"come on suna, this is going to be amazing!" atsumu cheers, placing down his sleeping mattress next to yours.

he jumps onto it and spreads his arms and legs out, laying as big as possible, earning an eye roll from you, the h/c haired girl that just wanted to make her bed.

the male closes his eyes and moves around on his mattress. he's happy to have a sleepover with you and his friends.

for some reason your best friend, haruko takeuchi, is also there, but maybe that's because you didn't want to be alone with some of the volleyball guys you barely know, which is logic considering they're mostly all second and third years and you just became the manager.

suna rolls his eyes at atsumu, "no, it definitely is not 'amazing'. i am stuck at a sleepover in our schools gym. honestly, that's just sad, really sad. i can't believe i'm down this bad."

"it's all for team bonding, suna-san!" ojiro says, smiling at his teammate and friend. "at least you're here with all your amazing friends."

"i'm here with a bunch of idiots and my teammates, that doesn't mean i'm here with friends," suna replies, placing down his mattress on the opposite side of your mattress.

osamu places his one next to suna, and opposite of atsumu. haruko places his mattress next to yours, and puts his hands on his hips as he's looking at his mattress with a smile.

"done!" haruko says, now smiling at you. "so what do we do now, y/n?"

"no idea to be honest," you mumble, crossing your arms as you look at the other boys. "but i'm glad you're here with me. i wouldn't know what i'd do without you, haruko!"

you sigh and bite your lip. "yeah, it's much better having someone that only i know here instead of the idiots and more idiots of the team."

haruko chuckles, "sure, of course. honestly, i'd never turn down a sleep over!"

"of course you don't."

y/n then spots ginjima who's just putting down his mattress. he puts his hands on his hips.

"i'm not looking forward to sleep with a bunch of guys," he comments as he watches everyone plop down on their beds. he frowns.

"that sounded gay."

"you're gay."

"good come back, well done. thank you for your intelligent comment, atsumu."

the blonde male smiles, nodding, "you're welcome, gin-tonic!"

oh god.

this is going to be a long night.

"alright so what if we just make our beds and then get the snacks ready? we can decide what we want to do after that!" ojiro says with a smile, standing up from making his bed. "we can make this a fun night, guys! we definitely need it!"

"i think this can be good too. thank you for your great idea, ojiro-san."

kita is done with making his bed as well and nods as he looks at the rest of the team. some were agreeing to ojiro's idea, but others are just being a grumpy teen and either don't do anything, or do it slowly.

when everyone's done making their bed, atsumu jumps into the middle of the gym and slams a ball to the ground.

"TIME FOR SNACKS!"

( ✰ )

buddyyy
[ 9.34 pm ]