⤷ 𝟛𝟝,, 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕥

you and kaiya stand in front of each other next to the stairs that lead towards the cafetaria.

the others are chilling in the cafetaria of the gym, kaykay, atsumu and bokuto screaming and running around while the others just sit around them chatting.

you can hear them while you and kaiya stand under the stairs.

"i'm sorry for what i did at new year's," kaiya brings out after a long time of silence between the two of you.

you look up to her.

"i can't believe you'd do this to me, and i thought we were friends."

"we are, y/n," kaiya says in a whisper, her eyes sadly looking at yours. "we are friends, we are family. i'm sorry that i was so stupid, i really am so sorry. you were right," she says.

she shakes her head and takes place on the stairs, leaning her head in her hands as she looks at the ground beneath her.

"you were right with everything. i was a bitch for trying to find out who your buddy was. you have all the right to be mad at me, you even have all the right to still hate me. it was wrong of me, and i'm sorry. don't be mad at kaykay and haru, because i dragged them into this. you should only be mad at me. but y/n, i really am sorry. i can't say it enough. i was a bitch, i still am one, for not thinking about your feelings first."

you nod and look at her.

"i just expected you to care about it and listen to me."

she nods, "yeah. i guess nothing is at it seems..." she mutters.

"but i regret everything. i know it sounds stupid, and it won't ever be possible, because it's always after that you think about it... but if i could turn back time, i would do things differently. you were so right, i should've listened to you."

you nod and sigh at her, "yeah, it's always the moments after that you regret your decisions."

you plop down next to her on the stairs.

"but, kaiya," you mumble, eyes focusing on hers as she moves her heads towards you. she nods.

"it hurt me even more to be mean to each other and avoiding each other than the fact that you found out who kageyama was. it was tiring to be mad at you all the time. so, even though i'm also an annoying bitch and wouldn't normally forgive someone easily, i'm still going to do it this time."

a smile grows on her lips. your cousin wraps her arms around you and hugs you, "thank you."

you chuckle and hug her back, happy that you can finally talk normally with her again.

you pull away from her, "but this is the last time that i'll ever forgive someone if they did something stupid, because tsk, you hurt me," you say with a scoff.

she nods and pulls you in another hug, "i know you're never like this y/n, so thank you. i owe you one, for real."

"okay so now i can go back to being a stubborn bitch?" you ask, your eyes showing nothing more than seriousness.

kaiya pretends to think, "mhm, you know what, that seems like an excellent idea! i'll go back to being the annoying but most fun cousin."

"ew, you'd never be the most fun cousin. annoying? yeah, you are."

the two of you chuckle.

it feels good to finally talk normally to her again. you missed being friends, and kaiya missed you too.

"shall we go back? i promised haru that i would facetime him so he could say hi to everyone," kaiya says. you nod at her.

"good idea, he still needs to meet my buddy. it's too bad he can't be here."