⤷ 𝟘𝟠,, 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕘𝕦𝕪

"tsumu i will throw you off a cliff if you don't shut up."

"but y/nnn, please? we–"

"no, for the last fucking time, i'm not going to be the manager of your team."

even though you really considered being the manager for their team after suna left your room, those thoughts were gone the first thing in the morning.

you don't have time for that bullshit, plus you don't even like the sport. it only brought bad things with it and you don't want to surround yourself with even more volleyball crap.

what you really like is filming, writing scripts, and drawing digitally. that's what you like to do if you even have free time aside from all the projects that you got on your plate this past week. because hell already started.

"ugh, you're no fun," atsumu pouts.

kaykay rolls their eyes and drags him away from you, "i'm sorry about him, y/n. he really doesn't know how to stop."

"no wonder you broke up with him," osamu scoffs, looking at his brother with disgust. "he's so annoying. i don't blame you if you'd do it again."

kaykay chuckles, "mhm, even though he's annoying... he's still cute somehow."

you roll your eyes and look away from your friends, grabbing your phone and looking at the time.

"oh, shit. i was supposed to meet up with inuoka in a few minutes, got to go!"

"you never hang out with us anymore," atsumu pouts, "why is he more important? are you replacing us?"

"no, we need a plan for our project that's due next friday. i'm busy, like i told you. see you!"

you quickly walk into a different direction than your friends, leaving them to meet up with kuroo, kenma, kaiya and haruko.

and you're going to spend time with inuoka, brainstorming about the project that's due in a week.

haha, the stress is already coming :)

( ✰ )

crazy mofos™
[ 5.19 pm ]

chamberlain rowen
i really need a break

lee calum
i feel you

brown thomas
oh the peace was so
nice

lee calum
it was two hours

and you were the one
starting the conversations
many times

chamberlain rowen
that is true

guys i wish i had time
but i don't :(

lee calum
wassup?

busy with this project
we have to hand in next
week

it's so busy i want to
cry already

lee calum
you too? i've got two
assignments this week

one of them where i have
to film a ten minute vlog
of my own life

chamberlain rowen
that's a boring vlog

lee calum
i know right! i do nothing
aside from school

but i also need to like,
talk about all the things
in my life

it's hard when i'm not
with you guys </3

i seem boring now😩

brown thomas
lol losers