⤷ 𝟘𝟟,, 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣

"yo bitches."

your almost drop your cup with hot coffee on the ground, your eyes wide. you place your hand on your chest and sigh, "jeez, tsumu, knock first before you open the damn door."

"i'm sorry," he says with a chuckle.

the blond haired guy walks towards the sofa and plops down next to haruko, leaning over his shoulder to see what the guy is doing.

haruko pushes him away, "what the hell are you doing?"

"we're here to ask y/n for a favour."

"we?" you ask with a frown.

and on queue, suna, kaykay and osamu walk into the dorm as well.

"yup, we," kaykay says with a smile. "atsumu was just here quicker."

"and by we, they actually mean kaykay and atsumu, because we already said no to this."

"why do you want to ask me a favour? what stupid plan do you all have planned?"

"you're going to be the manager of our volleyball team."

you start to laugh, almost dropping your coffee again.

who the hell do they think you are? you're not stupid.

"not a chance, tsumu."

"why not?" atsumu groans, a pout around his lips. "we need you!"

"because being a manager only bought me stupid things. it was fine doing that during my high school years, but i'm not going through that shit again. why isn't kaiya doing it?"

"because their coach already asked me to be the photographer for the team," she says as she walks out of her bedroom. she has her hair up in a bun, with her curtain bangs hanging in front of her eyes. she actually needs to get her bangs done again because they're getting too long now.

"those four years are nothing compared to high school!" kaykay says with a big smile. "i don't see your problem!"

"you're fucking insane. i'm not doing that shit again. ask someone else," you say with a scoff.

"y/nnn, why not?" atsumu whines, now leaning over the back of the couch to look at you with his puppy eyes. he has his lips pouted, and holds his hands to plead. "we need you!"

"ask riley," you say, "i'm not doing it."

"she doesn't want to be our manager because kuroo is in the team," osamu says, snacking from a bag of chips.

"where the hell did you get that from?" you ask with frown.

he shrugs, "the cupboards in your dorm."

you gasp, "oh! you thief."

"y/n come on, we won't have a manager if you won't be ours!"

"absolutely not, tsumu. i'm done with this volleyball crap. i'm happy you guys like the sport, but i'm not going to be there again. i don't like it."

you sigh, "plus i have enough on my plate with my studies. i heard we have quite a few projects that we have to work on and it's going to be busy. i don't have time."

"tsk, you're mean."

"i'm sure there are more people that want to be the fucking manager, tsumu," you say. you roll your eyes, "don't be so dramatic."

"but we want you! you're the best manager we've ever had."

"ouch?" kaiya says with a laugh, "how dare you say that!"