⤷ 𝟚𝟞,, 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤

so let's go back a couple of days, shall we?

after you told kaiya that she shouldn't put her stalking skills to use and find out who that buddy of yours is, she did it anyway.

she couldn't help herself as it was bugging her all the damn time.

there was just so little to do to find out who he is, it literally is in hand reach, and you won't do it. so why not do it in secret and not tell you?

she remembered that you told her that he's going to nationals too. you also told her a couple of times that he's from miyagi prefecture, so the only thing that she had to do was look up who's the miyagi prefecture representative.

and so kaiya did.

she looked up who it was, and found out that karasuno will be representing miyagi prefecture. so, karasuno high school is the school that your buddy goes too.

what else was left to do was to find out who he is.

and that was easy too.

you also told kaiya that he was a first year like you two, and that he's a setter.

so only thing kaiya had to do was look at the team and its players, and find the first year setter for karasuno, hoping there weren't three first year setters.

luckily for her, there was only one setter among the first years at karasuno.

oh, how easy it was to find out who that kid was.

so there she was sitting, laptop in front of her, with a photo of the kid in front of her.

tobio kageyama.

tobio kageyama is your buddy.

but that wasn't all that kaiya had to do.

she couldn't contain herself and she needed to tell someone, so she called haruko. she told him about it, and soon remembered that kaykay was in for the idea too so she added them to the call too.

so now the three friends knew who your buddy was.

and they gossiped about it all the time.

just because they were so dang excited for you to meet your buddy, who was indeed, not a creep.

but oh how wrong they were for doing that.

( ✰ )

you wipe your face with the back of your right hand as you sit down on a wall just outside of the city centre.

you've been running for quite some time, hoping that none of your friends caught up with you. you ran and ran until you were tired.

now you're here alone, the feeling of betrayal running through your mind.

you didn't fucking want to know his name.

heck, you still wish you don't.

but somehow his name keeps repeating in your head and you can't seem to get it out of your there.

kageyama.

the tears are slowly falling onto your lap as you think about your buddy.

you feel so bad for knowing his name while he has no idea what yours is.

you wanted to find out on the spot, you wanted to know what he looks and sounds like during nationals. you didn't want to find out before that.

that's not what he wanted, and you respect that.

but now your friends decided to be bitches about it and ruin that for you. they ruined the fun of you and your buddy finding out on the spot.

because now you know anyway.