⤷ 𝟛𝟝,, 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪

you don't know why, but today feels like such a great day.

you really don't know what it is. maybe it's the fact that the sun is out, or maybe it's the fact that you got your science grades back (a 97% out of 100, that's pretty neat), or just maybe it's the fact that for lunch, you'd have your favourite soba noodles.

you don't know what it is, but today feels like such a great day. like nothing can go wrong anymore.

"y/n!"

you turn around to see haruko running towards you. he's smiling and holding up a piece of paper.

"what's that?" you ask him as he comes to a stop right before you.

"my science grade! bitch, i got a 85 out of 100!" he yells.

haruko moves his hands up in the air. "i am such a smartypants."

you chuckle at his words, "that's awesome! congrats."

haruko pulls you into a hug and hugs you tightly. "i don't know why, but today feels like such an amazing day!"

you widen your eyes.

"i was just thinking that!"

"why are we happy?"

atsumu, osamu, and suna all walk up to you two. atsumu has a smile on his face, and osamu and suna look like they just want to go home.

but honestly, they always do.

"we both got good grades," haruko says as he shoves the piece of paper into the pisshead twin's face.

"haru, how did you know—"

"honey, you always get a good grade when it comes to science, you smartass," haruko answers you. he winks at you and then wraps his arm around your shoulder.

"you all ready for lunch?"

osamu's face lightens up a little at the mention of food, so soon the five of you make your way to one of the benches outside.

you get your favourite soba noodles and once you've secured your food from your bag, you sit down next to suna at the table.

haruko takes place next to you and sighs happily. "i swear, today can't get any better! i know it's a monday, but this monday feels damn good."

"i have the same!" atsumu says with a smile around his lips. "i woke up this morning and it just felt like i could take on the whole world! i realized that maybe we could even win nationals this year! and even with kaykay."

"we always have a chance," osamu answers. "that doesn't make today any different."

atsumu pouts, "no but... today i got the strong feeling that we are going to make it far in nationals!"

"we have the interhighs first," suna shrugs. "let's win that first."

"tsk, we will."

you smile at him, "you know, that would be cool. maybe today will give us those good vibes. let's hope for it."

your best friend seems happy with your answer and nods, then taking a bite from his lunch.