𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 ✰

omg hello

i want to start this by saying thanks for reading this story! <3 it means the world to me that people read my stories, it's still amazing. every vote and every comment makes me smile so much, doesn't matter how big the book is or not. every read and vote and comment counts!

i'm at the end of season one now, because i want to split this book up in a few seasons. this season was them getting to know each other, and next season will them being friends! and you know, maybe along the way, also meet? who knows what will come😏😏

i've already planned out two seasons, and i'm working on planning out the next one. (yep, i'm like that. i know it's gonna have at least four seasons). so um. slowburn incoming?

it will be a longer story than "you bastard" was, but i hope that's okay. honestly, i'm just enjoying writing this story and i hope i can continue doing that for a long time. cuz when i stopped you bastard there was this hole in my chest and this fic was kinda to fill that up and it's starting to do that lmfao🧍🏽‍♀️ that's terrible i'm sorry.

but anyway thank you guys for reading this story! every read and vote and comment means a lot to me. and it also means a lot that y'all are keeping up with my questionable writing lmfao. i'm just doing it for fun but the fact people are actually reading it is awesome<3 i'm forever grateful.

it might take a bit til season two will come. idk when it comes exactly, but i'm writing s2 now (i want at least a few chapters prewritten before i start publishing), and i'm working on some visuals so um yes that's that👁👄👁

anyway thank you all so much for everything <3 i love u all tons and i'm happy you're all here :)

see you in season 2!!! <3

xoxo riley