⤷ 𝟚𝟘,, 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖

you and akaashi are sitting on his bed. your back is against the wall, your feet crossed as you face the window, seeing tokyo with its beautiful city lights (because akaashi opened the blinds again for you).

he's sitting against the wall as well, but on the side, facing his desk. he's looking at his sock covered feet.

"i'm sorry."

"you can stop saying sorry now. it's the seventeeth time you've said it already," akaashi says with a soft chuckle.

you shrug and pull your knees up, wrapping your arms around them to hold your legs. you lean your head on your knees.

"but i feel so bad."

"it's just a game," he says. akaashi looks at you, "a game, y/n."

"but i killed your dog!"

you gasp at your own words and place your hand in front of your mouth. it even hurts as those words leave your lips.

"i just hope we can still be friends," you mumble, looking at akaashi's sheets.

"of course."

he laughs and places his phone down, "seriously, it was an accident. you didn't kill my dog on purpose now, did you? it's just a game, we can get new dogs in the forest soon."

you're so glad that akaashi is so chill about it.

man, you wish you were so chill about when bokuto killed your minecraft dog.

you look at akaashi who picked up his phone again, some minecraft sounfs coming from his phone again.

you have no idea how he's really feeling on the inside, but he says it's okay. at least you've got that. he's still hurt, probably, but you feel like you were the one that showed it more.

oh, who are you kidding... it's just a damn minecraft dog.

but it hurts😢

"y/n," akaashi says out of the blue, his green- and blue eyes meeting yours.

you nod, "yeah?"

"did you really come all the way to tokyo to tell me that you thought we weren't friends?"

your cheeks heat up.

that wasn't exactly how it was... but saying that you came there to prove that you didn't like him anymore sounds even more stupid.

so let's just go with what he said.

"yes?" you say hesitated. "i did?"

he chuckles at you, "of course you did. only you could do something like that and act like it's the most normal thing."

"trust me, my mom wasn't so happy with all this."

"mhm, i bet."

akaashi leans with his head against the wall, his eyes in front of him. he's looking at the poster that's hanging on his wall.

"how have you been, though?" he asks you after a short silence. you can still hear the minecraft sounds coming from his phone.

you look up and look at akaashi. his brown hair is messy, his eyes look tired, and he's staring at the wall.

he's so beautiful what the hell–

you smile and look at the wall as well, "mhm, i guess it's been good. i've made a few new friends over the months we haven't spoken. they're actually both setters too."

akaashi looks at you, "oh? sounds fun. how did you meet them?"

your cheeks heat up again, and you let out a small cough. you move your legs down and start playing with your fingers.