⤷ 𝟚𝟚,, 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖

"ah y/n, i'm gonna miss you so much!"

bokuto wraps his arms around you dramatically, as if he doesn't see you in a week anyway. you chuckle at his behaviour and wrap your arms around him, hugging him back.

"luckily we'll see each other at nationals in a week! you only have to survive new years without me, bokuto-san."

he nods and lets go of you, then ruffling your hair, "i know, y/n."

he winks at you and steps away so akaashi can say goodbye to you.

the three of you are currently standing at the train station.

after the talk with oikawa last night, bokuto finally woke up. you snuck out of akaashi's room after shutting of the lights and closing the blinds again, and went back to bokuto's room. the two of you talked about what happened and you not sticking to the plan after your realization before you went to sleep.

this morning the three of you went out for breakfast at the local cafe at fukurodani's campus, where you ate a chocolate croissant and had some apple juice.

you still have a five hour journey ahead of you, so you bought some manga on the way to the train station and a few snacks.

and now it's time to say goodbye to your friends.

"i'll see you soon, y/n-chan," akaashi says as he stands in front of you.

you chuckle at his behaviour and wrap your arms around his torso for a hug.

"don't be like this. we've talked about this, we're friends," you say to him.

to that he nods. he wraps his arms around you as well and hugs you back, leaning his head on yours. "yeah, you're right," he mumbles. "i'm glad you're saying that now."

you smile and enjoy the hug, then letting go of him as you hear the train.

"i'll see y'all soon!" you say, holding onto your phone as you get through the gate thingy towards the platform.

akaashi is waving shortly, one of his hands up in the air while the other one is in the pocket of his hoodie. bokuto is waving excitedly with both hands, screaming your name and saying goodbye as you walk towards your train back to hyōgo.

once inside the train you choose a place in the silent compartment.

you sigh and look outside the window, your eyes locking with akaashi's.

you bite your lip as you think back about last night.

it's over. i don't feel anything for him anymore.

you sigh to yourself and lean your head in your hand, still looking at your friends.

if it's over...

why does it hurt you so much too, then?

( ✰ )

"you are in so much trouble, young lady!" your father says while shaking his head.

you hang your head low as you walk behind him, the guilt written on your face. "i know, dad," you mumble.

you follow your dad towards the car in silence.

you fear the bomb that's about to explode once you set foot in the car where your mother is sitting.

but weirdly enough, she turns around in her seat once you sit down in the backseat.

"why did you think it was a good idea to go to tokyo on your own, y/n?"

you look at your mother, "i wasn't thinking–"