⤷ 𝟘𝟙,, 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

"i swear it was right here."

"no, you're stupid. we're supposed to go there, not here! you took a wrong turn, now we're back to where we started!"

"we're not lost or something, we still know where we are so that doesn't mean we're lost."

"but we don't know where we need to be, you fucking idiot."

"ok, whatever. i just need a damn smoke, mate. this is ridiculous. i'm done."

you shake your head at the bickering of people around you. it doesn't matter where you go, you'll always hear people talk. it's comforting to know that life always goes on and that it never stops.

as you set foot on the campus of tokyo university a shiver runs down your spine.

you're finally here.

you finally made it.

now where the hell are your friends?

you've spent the last year away from them, and you're very happy to see them again.

to see your friends from japan, here in tokyo, at the university that you've always wanted to go... it's really a dream come true.

so yeah, what exactly have you been doing in the past three years?

well, first you finished your high school career with the people around you. you went through high school, even ended up in a class with riley, kaiya, and haruko for your third and last year, and all made plans for college.

only no one actually wanted to go to uni yet.

(and no one fucking knew what they wanted to study either).

and there was so much more to see.

so just like your volleyball friends did previously, you and kaiya, haru, and riley went on a gap year.

riley and haru went to see the world together. haru made his collection of old pennies and coins from around the world way bigger now that he's seen loads of countries in europe, asia, and even the usa.

kaiya had a gap year where she found her love for photography. she got a job to get money, but ended up working in a camera equipment store. she held a camera and fell in love instantly. so in her year away she travelled a bit to visit haruko and riley, or you, and worked her ass of for money. she captured everything.

so that's what your first year friends did... but what about the others?

well, kaykay, atsumu, osamu, and suna all went to college the year that you and the previously first years graduated. in your high school third year they all went on a gap year to see the world and enjoy volleyball in places they've never been before (and taste onigiri and sushi all over the world, according to miya osamu).

after a year of dating, kaykay and atsumu broke up while they travelled the world together with suna and osamu. they were still friends, but just weren't in a relationship. once they got back home after doing all those things together they realized that they were the ones for one another. so, atsumu as the hopeless romantic he is, asked kaykay to be his partner again after a year of being split.

as for suna and osamu, they were just single and enjoyed their time with friends and witj food.

so now enough about your friends who apparently don't care about you because they're not here to pick you up— let's talk about you.

after the incident with your buddycough, person we do not speak the name of—, you found out he blocked you. you were done with one another.