⤷ 𝟜𝟛,, 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤

today is the day.

you smile as you jump up from your bed, eyes on the clock on your nightstand. it's 10am in the morning, and you can't sleep anymore.

normally you'd be the person to sleep in (because sleep <3), but you can't anymore. today is a special day and you're too nervous to even sleep anymore.

plus the door rang so you kinda have to get it since your parents are out of town because "they had to take care of something".

(aka they forgot to buy you a present and need to buy it still).

you put on a hoodie that you stole from atsumu and run downstairs in your spiderman sleeping shorts, and your fluffy dog socks (they're SO warm).

the bell rings again, "coming!" you shout as you run towards the door.

"jeez, talk about patience," you mumble as you open the big door towards your house.

your eyes widen when you see the brown haired male on your doorstep.

"oiks?!" you scream out, and you throw your arms around his neck. "what the hell are you doing here? i thought you were on a trip this weekend!"

"i'm on a trip to hyōgo to give my dear friend an amazing birthday!" he says with a big smile.

the boy hugs you tightly, "it's so good to finally see you in person, y/n-chan. seeing you on facetime is fun, but seeing you in real life is even better. you look great."

you frown and step away from him, then eyeing your outfit, "ew, i'm still in my pajamas. why are you here so early? wait, why do you even know my house address?

"i texted miya about that," oikawa says with a laugh. "yes, y/n, miya and i have been texting."

"i'm surprised he hasn't blocked you yet."

"we just both care about you."

behind oikawa, another pair of eyes are staring at you. but not even one pair, no, two more pairs of eyes are looking at you. none other than miya atsumu, miya osamu, and suna rintaro are looking at you.

they're all standing on your doorstep, hands in their pockets, and a smile around their faces. even suna is smiling.

"guys!" you shout, and you run towards your best friends. you wrap your arms around atsumu's body, then around osamu's, and lastly you hug your dear friend suna. "you're here!"

they all nod, "yeah, and we're about to give you the best day of your life," osamu whispers in your ear, a smile forming around his lips.

"happy birthday, y/n-chan," the four say in unison.

( ✰ )

kageyama's pov~

"why am i here again?" the boy asks as he moves a table to the side of the living room. "i don't know why you invited me here."

"because, my dear volleyball friend, that is a surprise!" atsumu cheers, smiling at the blue haired boy.

"it's for y/n, right?" he asks his youth camp friend.

the blond nods, "yeah, for her birthday. but i'm not saying more!"

"then why are we here? i thought you said we would get food and all that but yet here i am rearranging your living room," kuroo says with a scoff.

earlier that day, atsumu has asked his dear friends who all visited hyōgo for y/n's birthday party, to get to his and osamu's house so they could rearrange the living room and make it all ready for the big surprise later.