⤷ 𝟘𝟚,, 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

after you've had the reunion with all your friends you, kaiya, haruko and riley got to your own dorm. kaiya and haruko have been in tokyo for a week already, but you and riley were still at home.

after you got back from london you spent a full two weeks with your parents to see them and enjoy your time off with them. riley also spend time at home and had just arrived after you with her parents that brought her there.

so haruko and kaiya showed you and riley your rooms since you four share a dorm. you were originally planning to live together with suna, atsumu and osamu, but because they were attending university earlier than you and kaykay came looking, the school said no to living with the twins and suna, and said yes to living with the other three.

not that you mind because you love your besties and it's going to be amazing regardless. you all live in the same building anyway.

now after getting a tour of the dorm, you got to your room (which is surprisingly the best one of the four?). it's very pretting.

you started unpacking your most important things (aka mangas, funkos, and 5sos priced possessions).

you hung up some posters, photos, cute lights, and put down your manga in the bookshelf. you kinda stole that one from the livingroom and claimed it yours but whatever.

and now you are sitting on your bed, phone in your hands, scrolling through instagram.

you sigh as you look back to all the pictures you have on your feed from over the year that you were in london. you miss those idiots of a friends and honestly you wish you were still there.

of course you're happy that you're back but... being in england really made you happy, the happiest that you've probably felt in years.

you pout to yourself as you scroll through your own instagram feed.

( ✰ )

↳ ❝ 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼: 𝙻/𝙽 𝚈/𝙽 ¡! ❞

╰┈➤ 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜

l/n.y/n_london
1 year ago

y/n_ • london1 year ago