𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 ✰

hello again

i'm back with another author's note. another note to let you know that this season is ending. yup.

it is over.

but not the whole book omg no i wouldn't end it like this, i'm not that cruel .ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.

(the oikawa jumped out—)

N E WAYS... season three is coming :) i'm very excited to write it (i prewrite most chapters because inspiration or something and easier) and to give you this next season !! i'm very excited because i've planned so many things for it. i'm putting in a lot of things of my own life in this next season and a little about my own experiences so i hope it'll turn out alright !! i hope it's not too cringy and unoriginal bc it's uh my life lol </3 so pls don't be mean ab it🥹

so yeah, that's that. the end of this season.

thank you so much for staying on this journey with me ! at the point of writing this i'm like 26 chapters in publishing this season, and it has 46 in total so i wonder when i'll even publish this but oh well.

i'm beyond grateful that you're all here with me <3 i can't say it enough but it makes me happy to see you comment on my story and that you all enjoy this !! i'm having so much writing this story, it might be my favourite ever just because it's just so easy to write and i love every damn character. i love y/n, i love the oc's mari and atlas created, i love kaykay... i love them all so much. it's still a mess of a story but it's my mess and i just love it lol.

but yeah, enough with the sappy things. thank you for reading and i'll see you all in season 3 of cat facts !! stay tuned <3

xo riley

written: 02.08.'22
published: 30.09.'22

editing me:
i'm taking a little break from publishing this book. the reason? i want at least 20 chapters done before i publish s3 ! i'm halfway done so i still need some more, plus i'm busy with my degree, work, and personal life atm to manage all that.

also, there's this thing that honestly makes me hesitate to post chapters and even start season 3 because i get so many comments about this thing and it's kinda unmotivating to me or even gets me kinda scared to post bc of the comments.

so yea, please read the next chapter where it says "let's talk" because i've explained a lot ab the situation there.

that's it. have a lovely day/night/morning for wherever you are

xo riley