⤷ 𝟘𝟡,, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖, 𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕪𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝 & 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

"don't tell me you're leaving us again!"

atsumu holds onto your hand when you're about to leave the hallway in the dorms to meet up with inuoka for your last meet-up for the film project.

today is your deadline, and the two of you need to look over the film that you made, and check if you've got everything ready to hand it in. you've got to hand in all the things that you used for the video, including the end project. so the storyboards, scripts, and all the mind-maps that you guys made have to be digitalised as well.

"i am leaving again," you say as you yank your hand away from him. "because i have to finish this project for my first grade, tsumu. i'll hopefully be free this weekend."

atsumu pouts, "oh, okay."

he sighs sadly, his eyes on the ground. his expression reminds you of the one bokuto has when he's sad. his hair is low whenever that's the case, and this is exactly what atsumu has as well right now, but then in a different way. just similar vibes.

you roll your eyes and sigh frustrated, "atsumu, please don't act like this. we knew we wouldn't see each other as much as we would during our high school days," you say.

he shrugs, "i know, but you're literally never with us anymore. you live with haru, kaiya and riley, but you barely see us! not to mention you barely see kenma and kuroo. when is the last time you saw those two?"

you think back. you probably saw them last when... your eyes widen.

you saw them last when you arrived back in japan and when you all went for coffee.

you cringe at yourself. you really don't see your friends much, it is a bit of a problem.

but then again, you don't even see akaashi, bokuto, and oikawa ever, since they live in kyoto and go to uni there.

it's even longer since you last gamed with kenma or kuroo, or went on a stream with kenma. he has been asking you to join his stream a couple of times, but everytime you turned it down because you had "homework", or something like that.

you sigh to yourself, "you're right, i don't spend enough time with you guys. i haven't seen kuroo or kenma for over ten days, and it's bad."

atsumu nods, already knowing that the words he spoke were true. "yes."

"but that doesn't mean that i can stay now, because i really need to finish this project today and hand it in on time. i promise i'll spend time with all of you this weekend, okay?"

the setter sighs, "fine. why don't you join our volleyball practice tonight?" he asks you. "the try-outs haven't happened yet, but the current team is still training. would be cool if you would be there. bring riley, kaiya and haru with you if you want to, we don't care."

you nod, "sure, i'll be there. i promise. gotta run now, bye tsumu!"

you smile at atsumu and quickly run away from him, ready to meet up with inuoka in the café again.

time to ace this damn deadline and get your first project done with.

( ✰ )

luckily for you, you and inuoka got the project in right of time.

of course when you got in the café and ordered your drink, yaku was there again. it seems like he works there every time when you're there. for some odd reason he's not in classes yet.

he says it's because he's magical, but you're assuming he does loads of his uni work at work when there aren't customers.

because after all... it's still a student café on campus where a lot of people are just working on their homework, and where only students can come. and there are many more cafés around campus, this one is just close to your dorm and side of campus.