!SONIC BOOM! Sonic x Reader (We Meet Again)

Today, was a normal day like any other in the village. As usual, Sonic and his gang were in a battle with Eggman and all the other villagers were thankful. I took no interest in their squad and whenever the battles occurred I found myself exploring in the woods. I loved nature and I took every chance I got to be alone with it. There was one thing always stopping me, Sonic. I hated being shown on television since I'm undercover and hiding from public so I had to always make sure to avoid them when in the woods. Luckily, I've only encountered them once and I was able to hide before they saw me.

As I sat in a bed of flowers I felt a whoosh around me. I recognized the speed and immediately stood up from my position. I knew I had to hide so Sonic wouldn't see me. I jumped into a bush and prayed he would continue to run.

"Amy...why did you bring me here?"

"For our date, duh!" I wasn't able to look at the two but I could faintly hear their conversation and grew uncomfortable.

"Amy, for the last time I only see you as a friend." I would've burst into laughter if I weren't hiding.

"You're so bipolar, Sonic! You want me then you don't. Fine. I'm leaving." I soon saw the pink hedgehog leave and I sighed. That meant the blue one would leave shortly after, which he did. He dashed away at the speed of light and I sat back in my original position, looking at the amazing view.

"It's so beautiful." I muttered in admiration.

"I know right!" I whipped my head around and immediately made eye contact with those familiar emerald eyes.

"AH!" I jumped back from the surprise.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya...what's your name?" Sonic offered his hand, which I hesitantly took.

"Y/N...how long have you been here?"

"Since you jumped in that bush." He chuckled. I blushed in embarrassment, I should probably be leaving now...

"Oh. Uh, sorry for eavesdropping I didn't mean to. I'm going to get going now." I began to walk away when I felt a tug on my wrist.

"Why are you leaving?" I looked back and saw Sonic holding my hand.

"I have to get back to my family." That wasn't true. When I ran away I had no one. I lived alone but I had to lie if I was going to escape the hedgehog.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you around, Y/N!" He let go of my hand and smiled, I nodded in response and continued walking away. Yeah, you will not be seeing me around.

—————

There was a giant storm today. The hut I bought from the village wasn't very strong so I hoped it would be able to withstand the storm. It was brutally raining and the thunder and lightening was nonstop. Still, this was my chance to get away and explore, which is what I did as I headed out for the woods.

This time, I sat on the edge of a mountain, observing the storm reek havoc on the village. Trees were falling from everywhere and I couldn't help but shiver at the thought of one falling on me. Luckily, I made it to the mountain before that could happen so I sat back and enjoyed the show.

I was about 20 minutes into watching the scenery when I felt a whoosh. I groaned, knowing who was there with me.

"Y/N? What are you doing outside in a storm?" I really need to get away from him before I'm caught on TV.

"Nothing, I was just leaving." I sat up from my spot and walked down the mountain.

"You're just going to walk in the woods in a storm?!" The hedgehog quickly caught up to me. He was right. It was dumb, but I had no other choice.