Player Sonic x Reader

"I can't believe you, Sonic the hedgehog! We just started going out a week ago!" Amy yelled.

"Sorry, Ames. I'm just not feelin' it." Sonic let go of Amy's hand and walked away from her sobbing figure.

This was typical. Sonic was a player and everyone knew that. Well, he never meant to break these girls hearts but the damn hedgehog was too hyper to ever settle down with someone. Every girl he's been with has been dumped shortly after. The hero never finds any peace. Or so he thought...

~

"Sonic, what ever happened to Sally?"

"She was too needy, Tails."

"Blaze?"

"Not needy enough."

"Rogue?"

"Lost feelings."

"Fine, Sonic. But you're building a bad reputation. I'm meeting my best friend today so you better not try anything." Tails sighed. Sonic perked up from this. Another challenge?

"It's a girl?" Sonic held a cheeky smirk. Tails frowned, knowing what he was implying.

"Yes, Sonic. Don't get any ideas. Y/N is very special to me." Tails glared at his blue friend.

"Like your girl?" Sonic chuckled.

"No! She's like a sister to me! We're at the meeting spot now, so go away!" Tails tried shooing Sonic with his hands.

"No can do. I'd love to meet this lovely lady myself." He cooed, but immediately stopped and froze when said mobian appeared. His jaw on the floor.

Y/N POV:

"Hello, Tails!" I smiled at my best buddy. Beside him was this blue hedgehog but I figured he'd introduce me in a bit.

"Y/N! It's so good to see you!" Tails tackled me in a hug. Chuckling, I wrapped my around him and rubbed his back.

"Ahem." The hedgehog behind him cleared his throat. The two of us parted and Tails nervously chuckled.

"Y/N, this is Sonic. Sonic, this is Y/N." I moved my hand out for Sonic to shake, but instead he pulled my hand towards his mouth and kissed it. Charmer, huh?

"Enchanted. It's nice to meet you, Y/N." Sonic smirked as he placed my hand back down. Tails rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Sonic, what'd we talk about?" I heard Tails murmur. What did they talk about..?

"Are you from around here, Y/N?" Sonic completely ignored Tails. I could practically see him fuming from here.

"I actually just moved here. I'm surprised Tails has never mentioned you before..." I glanced back at the two-tailed fox who had his arms crossed.

"For good reason." Tails groaned. Sonic chuckled and continued to gaze at me.

"I can't believe Tails hid you from me." Sonic's eyelids dropped. I blushed at the compliment.

"Anyways, let's get going Y/N. I have a lot to show you." Tails grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him. Sonic didn't seem to approve of this.

"Hey!"

"Um, nice to meet you, Sonic! See you around!" I waved goodbye to the blue blur as he growled. Before we were fully out of site, Sonic zipped by and placed something in my pocket. It was a piece of paper. I shrugged and decided to open it later.

As Tails and I left the park he took me towards his shack, in uncomfortable silence. I didn't understand why he was so mad. Wasn't Sonic his friend?