Annoying Sonic x Annoyed Reader

"Ow..." I winced. I looked up and realized I bumped into none other than the pesky blue hedgehog.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" Sonic reached his hand out for me to take. I stood up on my own. I was good friends with Rogue and Shadow and I always despised Sonic. It wasn't rare for me to run into him, since he gets along with Rogue but I always found that he was annoying and too cheerful. He always tried being my friend and I just couldn't deal with his positive attitude.

"I'm fine." I started walking away. Sonic didn't hesitate to walk along with me.

"What are you doing out here?"

"I was on my way to Rogue's house."

"So was I! We can all hang out." Sonic smirked. Like hell I'm hanging out with you.

"Oh, is that G.U.N? Yep, guess I'll have to cancel on Rogue." It was not G.U.N. I just didn't want to hang out with Sonic. Rogue being the matchmaker she is, always tries to trap me with him. But I took no hesitation to dash off away from Sonic. Thankfully, he did not try and run after me.

—————

"Hey, why didn't you come yesterday?" Rogue started walking beside me on the sidewalk.

"I had to go to H.Q." Another lie.

"You left me alone with Big Blue." She giggled.

"Your fault for inviting him." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, well today we need to stop by Tail's house." In other words...we need to go to Sonic's.

"What? Why?" I jerked my neck back to her.

"G.U.N needs one of his inventions for their mission." I groaned. It only takes one to get a weapon.

"Have fun doing that." I started to walk away but Rogue grabbed my wrist.

"You are not leaving me alone with him again." She hissed. Rogue wasn't too fond of Sonic either, and she knew I was enough to entertain him. I just hoped that obsessive pink hedgehog was there to keep him occupied.

"Ugh, fine. You owe me." I rubbed my fingers against my forehead.

"No. This is you owing me." Rogue took off with me in being dragged along.

About an hour later, we unfortunately reached Sonic and Tail's shack. Rogue knocked on the door and put a fake smile on her face. She tolerated Tails but Sonic was on another level. We all just found him too annoying. Especially Shadow.

"Hey Rog-Y/N! It's good to see you!" Sonic opened the door and smiled.

"Hey, blue. We're here for Tail's new weapon." Sonic nodded and let the two of us. I couldn't of been more relieved when I saw Amy in the background, but for some reason she was glaring at me.

"Hey, Amy." I waved. I didn't like her much either but I would do anything to not be hit by her hammer. Why did she seem so angry?

"Hi." She answered bluntly. I rolled my eyes and followed Rogue into the workshop. That was until Sonic tugged on my wrists and stopped me.

"Do you want something to drink?" Sonic asked, still holding my wrist.

"No." I tried pulling away. He kept holding on.

"Hungry?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Sonic."

"Did you eat breakfast?"

"Sonic, let me go."

"I'll take that as a no. What would you like?"