Scourge x Reader (Alleyway)

"Fine! I didn't want to be with you anyway!" My now ex-boyfriend yelled back at me. I had just caught him cheating on me with another women and I burst out of his apartment, running down the streets in tears.

I was in disbelief. I trusted him! We dated for 9 months! I always felt like he was never the one...I should've followed my gut.

It took me a little while to notice that it was pitch black outside and I was walking alone on the streets. Not to mention, I lived with my ex and I now had no where to go. Maybe I can call Amy and ask to stay the night...I dialed her phone and she didn't hesitate to pick up.

Amy: Hey Y/N! Is something wrong?

Y/N: Are you home? I was wondering if I could stay the night...

Amy: Oh, Y/N, I'm sorry I'm with Sonic for the night. You can still stay at my place though! You already know where I hide the key.

Y/N: Really? Thank you so much.

Amy: No problem! Goodnight, Y/N!

Y/N: 'Night, Amy.

I sighed in relief. I was glad to have such a good friend like her. Thankfully, I never went after her 'boyfriend' Sonic. She was crazy for him, I sometimes felt bad for the poor hedgehog...but then I felt sad again. Sonic has someone who loves him that he doesn't even want! My own boyfriend couldn't even care about me...I choked on my own sobs, remembering what I had just witnessed.

Suddenly, I felt myself being pulled into a dark alleyway I was walking by. I screamed for help but someone's hand covered my mouth and muffled my cries. Could this day get any worse?!

"Stop resisting." I turned my head around and was met with a dark looking hedgehog that had no mouth. He looked very eery and I continued to try and break free. I failed. The man clutched onto my wrists, probably bruising them as I was shoved against a brick wall.

"It's a shame your death had to be so early." The hedgehog pulled out a knife from his pocket and I started kicking my legs trying to break free. I failed again. It was time I accepted my fate, I sighed closing my eyes and waiting for my impending doom.

I was surprised when I opened my eyes and noticed I was not only alive but there was a green hedgehog stomping on the hedgehog who previously had his hands on me. It only took a few seconds for the green figure to completely knock him out. I was still recovering from the trauma and was finally able to stand up on my own as he finished.

"T-thank you..." I muttered. The green hedgehog turned back towards me and grinned. I would've thought he was pretty sketchy if he hadn't just saved me but I shook that feeling away. He did seem awfully familiar though...

"A lady like yourself doesn't deserve that..." The green hedgehog looked back down at the unconscious figure, glaring.

"I'm Scourge the hedgehog, what's your name, toots?" His mood quickly changed as he walked back at over to me and smiled.

"Y/N the (A/N)." I smirked back, forgetting about my horrible night completely. I had to admit, the hedgehog was quite attractive. He had 2 scars on his stomach, he wore a leather jacket, and had shiny icy blue eyes. Eyes I could get lost in...Although, something about his personality seemed off. I already knew he was definitely a flirt by the nickname he called me.

"Nice to me ya, babe. Call me anytime you need some ass kickin' or if you just wanna...y'know." He grinned cheaply. I blushed understanding what he meant. Scourge handed me a paper with his number on it and I slowly reached my hand out and took it.

"Thanks again, Scourge." I looked back at the grinning hedgehog.

"Anytime, doll." Scourge gave me another signature smile before he walked away. I stood there for a few minutes, adjusting to everything that just happened before stuffing the paper he gave me into my pockets and walking back to Amy's house.