Mephiles x Reader "Underworld"

A/N:
This was my own idea, as far as I know and so it might be a bit confusing to understand. But basically you are sent to a place, between life and death, along with many other Sonic villains. There is no escape, so you think.

"Don't let him commit you!"

You manage to end up in the underworld and run into a series of mobs. One particularly speaks to you quite often, his name was Mephiles, he wasn't necessarily a pleasant immortal to interact with, but you didn't have much choice being stuck in the bottom of the Earth.

It was a cave-like setting, and it didn't really have much except this out-of-place bar, set up for Scourge to pick up ladies. You tended to go there frequently just for social interaction since you didn't ever see humans. It had been nearly ten months since you had gotten stuck down here, in quite the idiotic way.

But that story was for another day.

"Yo, is that Y/N?" Scourge whistled from his stool. You rolled your eyes as you immediately recognized all of the beings that sat beside him. Sonic ExE., Metal Sonic, Black Doom, and Mephiles.

"Ah, what a delicious mortal. Such a shame I cannot consume you, really." Sonic Exe expressed himself. He was always very honest. You never appreciated it.

"Jeez, you're such a creep!" Scourge complained. He had always whined that the copycat had soured the mood and ruined his chances with woman, which is probably accurate. He definitely made some strange comments...

"Yeah, yeah. Just give me my usual, Eclipse." You gestured at the bartender, whom everyone here usually casually spoke with. He was pretty well respected.

"You. Seem. Displeased. Y/N." Metal Sonic beeped. Since his downfall, his vocals had never been suitable for good conversation and this was typically how he talked.

"I haven't seen the sun in months, Metal. I have a right to be a bit cranky."

"Tsch, I just think you need to get laid." Scourge retorted. You held back a chortle of disgust. Not by you.

"That's always your advice, you buffoon. And where'd that get you? Stuck down here, with these idiots." Black Doom chugged a bottle of beer. He never spoke much, but his failure to destroy the world had deeply upset him.

"Watch who you're calling idiot." Mephiles warned. You had just come to the realization he was actually here. He hadn't really spoken much today. It was weird for him.

"There's no need to be like this. We're all in misery together." You tried reasoning with them. It was difficult though. They were evil, made to be evil, they weren't really meant to cooperate with others.

"I'm so hungry." Sonic Exe. growled, not talking about food.

"Well, can't do anything about it, can you?" Eclipse came back, thankfully with your drink. You had to deal with these deranged beings everyday. Alcohol was your only coping mechanism.

"I. Will. Get. Out. And. Kill. Them." Metal slammed his fists onto the table. Everyone seemed to have hyped up from this.

"Damn right! They'll all pay!" Scourge hollered, raising his shot glass into the air, as if making some sort of vow. You sighed.

"Especially Shadow!" Doom added. Of course, everyone had their own enemies so they sort of just stared at him.

"You're all fools." Mephiles glared, quickly quieting their whole demeanor. This was so odd for him. He was usually the energetic, revenge-seeking one. You wondered what altered his sudden change in behavior. "What makes you think we'll ever get out of here? It's been almost a year. We are here because we are too evil for the world and too evil to rest peacefully. There is no escape."