Lovestruck Sonic x Evil Flirty Reader

"Y/N! Give it back or we'll take it by force!" The red echidna yelled.

Sonic and his gang were currently trying to stop me from stealing one of the chaos emeralds. One had dropped in at Hedgehog village yesterday and I just couldn't resist. It had so much power and I adored it.

"I'd like to see you try." I snarled. The blue rat and his team got into fighting stance and charged at me.

Thankfully, with the chaos emerald I held more power than usual. As Amy swung her hammer at me, I created a shield to block her hit and send her back into the dirt. She slammed into the wall and remained face first in the ground.

"Maybe she should try to per-sue getting stronger than per-sue little boys." I laughed evilly. Knuckles and Tails shot me a glare while Sonic had an unreadable expression.

Next, Sticks tried to kick me to the ground. Of course, I used the chaos emerald to also hit her back near Amy. She tried to get up but was too weak from my hit and collapsed next to her.

"Sonic! We need you!" Tails shouted, trying to hit me with his stupid plane. I easily dodged his attacks as I flew around and started throwing chaos spears at his plane.

Tails came crashing into the ground a few feet away from Knuckles. My next attack was at the echidna as I summoned more chaos spears and threw them all towards him. Soon enough, Knuckles and Tails were also on the ground along with Amy and Sticks. Leaving me and Sonic alone.

Of course, I never had to fight the hedgehog. He always seemed fond of me so I used my charms to trick him. I still usually ended up losing but maybe things could change without the team trying to convince him to kill me.

"My, my, guess it's just you and I, handsome~" I winked at the blushing mess of blue.

"Y-Y/N, um, you look really pretty today..." Sonic commented, rubbing the back of his neck anxiously. I smirked.

"SONIKKU! What are you doing?! Stop her!" Amy yelped, regaining consciousness as she sat up from the dirt.

"I can't..." Sonic huffed as he turned to face his pink lover. I took this opportunity to throw myself at the hedgehog as I pinned him to the ground.

The reaction I was hoping for did not come. I wanted to see fear in his eyes, for him to beg for mercy. But instead...HE WAS BLUSHING!?

"Woah! Y/N...uh-what are you doing?" Sonic questioned, still remaining under me.

"Get your mind out of the gudder, blue." I growled, crawling off him. His face grew even more red.

"WHAT?! No-I mean, that wasn't what I meant!" Sonic stumbled upon his words. It was so fun to mess with him.

"Whatever, hedgehog. I'm taking this emerald and none of you are going to stop me." I shot him a glare, to which his body slumped at.

"Y/N, wait!" Sonic chirped, trying to get me to come back down onto the ground.

"Too late. See you around, cutie." I blew him a kiss before flying off. Sonic's eyes widened and the last thing I saw in my view was how flustered he was.

It was nearly too easy.

.

.

.

It's been about 2 days since I've taken the chaos emerald. I didn't get to keep it, as I had to give it to my boss, Dr. Butthead.

I seriously did not like him, but he was the only evil genius that seemed to have a clue on what he was doing so I brought myself under his wing. After all, once he finally builds something to defeat Sonic I'm just going to betray him and take his place. I wanted the power and I was not going to share.