Shadow x Silver x Sonic x Reader (SLIGHT LEMON)

"Hey, Sonic. Why did you want to go to a bar? I didn't know that was your thing."

I glanced at the neatly dressed blue hedgehog who sat at the stool beside me. He claimed he wanted to meet Silver and Shadow here but they seemed to be no where in site. Honestly, I was baffled he even invited me here. I never took him as one for bars.

"It's not. Shadow, Silver, and I just wanted to try something new." Sonic smirked downwards at me, his height somehow larger than my own.

As if on que, the other two hedgehogs took their places on the stools beside us. Silver to my left, Shadow next to him, and Sonic to my right. Each of them dressed unusually fancy for a bar...

"What's the occasion? Why are you all in suits?"

"I'm not allowed to look nice?" Silver sneered, his eyes half lidded.

"I mean, yeah—"

"Don't mind him, Y/N. We've got a lot of plans tonight." Sonic, once again, smirked mischievously at me. In fact, all three of them were. It was deeply unsettling...

"Okay.." I trailed off, unconfidently.

"She's not aware of the surprise right, Sonic?" Shadow leaned over his stool to look at the blur hero.

Is that his first time not calling him 'faker'?

"Nope. Can't spoil it, now can we?" He grinned at the other two, their conversation having a meaning I did not know.

"Indeed." Silver hummed.

"Um, alright. What do you guys want to drink?"

~

After I had a few shots at the bar with the three hedgehogs, we decided to go to their 'surprise' destination.

I wasn't completely sober but I knew enough to understand my situation and such. So I was especially confused when they lead me back to our college biology classroom and made me sit down at a desk.

"Guys, why are we in our classroom at midnight?"

None of them answered me. Instead, Silver smiled and locked the door behind us. Shadow walked over to the teachers desk and grabbed a ruler, whilst Sonic took off his blazer.

"Guys?" I gazed at them, expectedly.

The three calmly approached me. Shadow, ruler in hands which was being repeatedly smacked against his gloved palms. Silver, twirling a key around his fingers which ultimately unlocked the door, and Sonic loosening his tie.

"Hm, it seems as though you're failing Biology, Y/N." Silver looked down at a piece of paper which held a old test score of mine. I gulped, frightfully.

Maybe they just wanted to tutor me?

"Very disappointing." Shadow commented, giving me a fake stern look.

"I think we may have something to fix that, though." Sonic looked at the paper Silver held and looked me up and down.

I suddenly felt very small.

"L-like teaching me?" I stuttered uncontrollably. Was it getting hot in here? Or am I just reacting to their looks they're giving me?

"Oh, we'll be teaching you something, alright..." Sonic leaned over the desk and looked at me hungrily.

"Sonic?" I squeaked, noticing the sudden lack of clothing he had.

"You've been a bad student, Y/N." Silver wagged his finger at me, stripping literally right in front of my own eyes.

"Silver?" I muttered.

"Bad grades...but don't worry, we'll fix that." Shadow whispered into my ear whilst taking off his inhibitor rings. I was in the verge of passing out from this overwhelming flirting.

"Shadow?" Whispering, with curiosity.

"Stand up." Silver commanded. I don't know what took over me...but I complied and bashfully looked away from the nude three.

Sonic dropped a pencil on the floor and looked at me with bright eyes.

"Get it." Shadow grunted. The three smirked and glared at the same time. As if unamused by my slow progress.

I reluctantly bent down and reached for the dropped pencil. Completely forgetting about the object in Shadow's hand.

All I heard was a whoosh and then a smack that was firm on my behind. Shuttering, the pencil clattered onto the floor.

"Pick it up again."

~

The next day was a complete haze for me. I was currently in my friend, Amy's dorm. It held all of our friends. Knuckles, Blaze, Tails...

Them.

I ignored them as I situated myself on her pink couch. Amy was beside me and I was still uneasy from my previous night.

It still hurt to walk.

"Are you alright, Y/N? You seem off today." Amy looked at me with genuine concern. I tried ignoring the three hedgehogs knowingly gazes in my direction.

"What? N-no. I'm fine." I rambled.

"Are you sure? You don't look so good." I tensed at the familiar voice. Sonic came peering through my eyes, standing to my right near Amy. Shadow leaned up against a wall, and Silver with his arms crossed, behind the couch.

"Yeah. Maybe I should take you back to your dorm, Y/N." Silver spoke from behind me. Gently rubbing my shoulders with his firm hands.

"I'm f-fine! But I gotta go! Tests and stuff...Bye!" I zipped out of the room, using all my strength to open Amy's door. I sped down the hallway and sighed with relief when I found my dorm room.

But when I opened it, I found Shadow laying on my bed, once more gloveless and clothless.

"Are you still soar, Y/N?" Shadow questioned with the least sincere concern. I tried to spin around and leave but Silver appeared from behind and shut the door, once again locking it with his keys dangled with his fingers.

Sonic spawned from my closet and walked out with a very revealing outfit of mine. The three hedgehogs stood up and circled around me.

"Put it on."