Scourge x Reader (Prison Break)

"Get up, you grunt." Znuckles shoved me into the court yard. I growled at him before glancing around and realizing I was completely defenseless.

The zone cop walked away and left me with the hurdles of prisoners. I recognized half of them, seeing as I put them in here myself not too long ago...

This wasn't going to go well for me.

I sat at a table, alone. Making sure to not put any extra attention on myself. I took out a deck of cards and began fiddling with them, reminiscing on my backstabbing boyfriend.

"Get out."

"W-what?"

"I SAID GET OUT. You complete ruined the mission and now the crook kidnapped our squad! We're done! Get out of my site!" Tears dropped from my eyes as I shut the door to Zonic's office and left.

Without my badge.

It wasn't long until a group of zone cops came after me and arrested me. Claiming that I was at fault for the murder of my colleagues.

I had a trial, which Zonic took the other side in. Words couldn't describe how betrayed I felt. We had even shared 'I love you's' to each other and he just threw it away.

I was too disgusted to look at that blue basta-

"Yo, you new around here?" I glanced up and my eyes widened in horror.

Scourge.

"Yes..." I replied unsurely. Did he not know who I was?

"Thought so. Those guys are given you glares, just wondering why." Scourge leaned further into the table, confusing me even more.

He seriously didn't recognize me.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." I shot back, leaving him slightly baffled.

"Well, if you can intimidate the big dogs I think you'd be a good member to my crew. What'd ya say?"

Is this guy for real?

"Um, sure I guess." I was beyond words right now.

How does he not know Zonic's ex?!

"Great! Follow me, I'll introduce ya, babe." Scourge motioned me to follow him, which I hesitantly obeyed. I honestly had no idea what I was even doing...

But I guess it was better than going unprotected.

"Okay, so, that's Drago, the little guy over there is Lynx, Simian, Fiona, and Rosy." Of course, I already knew all of their names. But none of them seemed to know me. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing...

"Oh? Who's this Scourgey?" Fiona practically jumped on him. To my surprise, he growled before shoving her off him.

"Don't call me that, we aren't a thing anymore." Scourge fixed his jacket, "I never got your name, toots..."

"Uh...Y/N." I hesitated. Could they finally put two and two together?

"Holy shit."

Yep.

"What the hell, Scourge?! You brought a zone cop here?" Lynx yelled. I took a step back as I prepared for them to take their revenge on me.

"Hey! I didn't know!" Scourge waved his hands defensively.

"I would've thought you did. How did you not recognize me?" I asked, rather unamused by their state of shock.

"You did look familiar..." Scourge rubbed his chin in thought, "Doesn't change anything for me, though." He shrugged. Everyone's jaws practically dropped, even mine.