!Pirate! Shadow x !Pirate Enemy! Reader

"There once was a ship that put to sea
The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea
The winds blew up, her bow dipped down
Oh blow, my bully boys, blow (huh)

Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

She'd not been two weeks from shore
When down on her a right whale bore
The captain called all hands and swore
He'd take that whale in tow (huh)

Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

Da-da-da-da-da
Da-da-da-da-da-da-da
Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da

Before the boat had hit the water
The whale's tail came up and caught her
All hands to the side, harpooned and fought her
When she dived down low (huh)

Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

No line was cut, no whale was freed
The captain's mind was not of greed
And he belonged to the Whaleman's creed
She took that ship in tow (huh)

Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go"

"Capt'n! As much as I enjoyed that little musical, we've got a little guest." Sonic chuckled. Shadow shot him a glare before processing his question.

"Really? Humor me." Shadow smirked. Sonic nodded and gestured the other pirates to bring the guest.

The crowd shoved a (A/T) on the ground. She had ropes around her waist and legs, and ropes around her wrists. Her mouth was taped so she couldn't speak, but Captain Shadow recognized her immediately.

"Oh, this is too good. The leader of the Bandit-Raiders! To what do we owe the pleasure?" Shadow chuckled to himself before ripping the tape from Y/N's mouth.

The two had been enemies for quite some time now. Both seeking the ultimate treasure and both getting in each other's way. This caused a rivalry between crews and often resulted in the ships attacking one another.

You see, Y/N, had planned to hop on Shadow's ship and sneak into his room and steal some of the treasure he recently found. But due to her popularity, she was easily spotted by one of the pirates, Blaze, and was turned in. She obviously put up a fight, but being on a solo mission...she was outnumbered.

Nonetheless, Y/N was a very good fighter. That's why Shadow considered her his top threat, and top nemesis. The feeling was definitely mutual, as Y/N had loathed her enemy. He had stolen something of hers and had been continuously attacking her crew, which she is very defensive of.

Although, the rivalry was very much noticeable. There was also another feeling lingering between the two...a playful feeling. Some may consider it flirting, some call it humor. What do Y/N and Shadow think? Well, no one knows.

Both were very attractive and held a high reputation. This led to their strange bond with each other. They were enemies...but also something more. But they were yet to realize it.

"You owe me no pleasure! You owe me the treasure you stole from my ship!" She growled, attempting to launch herself at Shadow. Of course, the ropes held her back. But it was still a intimidating attempt.

"Still just as feisty, I see...sailors! Have her walk the plank at dusk!" The sailors nodded their heads at their leader before grabbing Y/N and carrying her away. She remained silent, which was unusual for the A/T but Shadow paid little attention. He had other priorities...like celebrating her defeat!