!Drunk! Silver x Reader

"Alright, Silver. I think you've had enough..." I tugged know Silver's shoulder.

"C'mon! You're no fun!" He pouted. I rolled my eyes and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, practically carrying him out of the bar.

The car ride home was annoying, nonetheless. Silver would just bring up stupid conversation and he was being VERY loud. Silver is my best friend but I vow to myself to never go drinking with him again! Rogue didn't even let me get drunk! She said one of us needed to drive, so now I'm stuck taking care of him, when I'm the one who needed the alcohol more!

I recently found out that my ex-boyfriend was cheating on me, so Silver, Rogue, and I decided to go out for drinks to forget him. Unfortunately, Silver doesn't have a high tolerance for alcohol and I didn't even get to finish my first drink before he was totally wasted. Now, I'm taking him back to my apartment, because he clearly cannot take care of himself.

"Silver, I don't even understand why you need to get drunk." I sighed. We had just pulled into my apartment and I was helping him get out of the car. Rogue said she had to go home to Knuckles so she couldn't help me with him. So now I'm stuck in this situation.

"I just wanted to spend time with you." Silver whined. I know Silver meant that platonically but I couldn't help but feel my heart flutter. I shrugged the feeling away and put him down on the couch.

"Y/N! Don't leave!" Silver tugged on my wrists.

"I'm not. I just want to go change..." I was still in my dress from the bar. I was expecting to hook up with a guy tonight but obviously with Silver,
I couldn't.

"Why? You look pretty!" he giggled. Damn, why does he have to be so cute...

"I'll be back, Silver." I rolled my eyes and took off.

I changed into a plain (f/c) hoodie and a pair of black shorts. I untied my hair and wiped my mascara off me, and about ten minutes later I went back downstairs to find Silver. Except, he was gone.

I checked the bathroom, nothing. He wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. I was so confused, where could he have possible wandered?! I knew he wouldn't of been able to leave out through the door because I made sure to lock it and he was too drunk to figure that out. Doubtful, I opened my bedroom door, just to check, but to my surprise Silver was there.

Silver was laying on my bed, awake. He had his face stuffed inside my pillow and he was cuddling with my stuff animals. Oh my god, I need to take a picture of this. I squealed and quickly took a photo of him before placing my phone back in my pockets.

"Silver? What are you doing in here?" I walked over to my bed and sat on it.

"I wanted to smell your pillow." He chuckled.

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"You smell nice~" He grinned back at me.

"T-thanks..." I replied, trying to make my blush invisible. Silver sat up from the bed and hugged my pillow, with it on his lap. It was adorable.

"Cookies?" He gave me puppy dog eyes. It was 2 in the morning, like hell I'm making cookies for him! Especially after he stole my job. I'm supposed to be the drunk one!

"No, Silver. You should just go to bed."

"Aww, can I sleep here?"

"Sure, I'll be on the couch if you need anything." I tried to stand up but Silver pulled me back down.

"Did you need something?" I glanced at him.

"C-can you sleep with me..?" My eyes widened in shock. I know he's drunk...but does he mean it?

"Silver, I don't know...you're not in the right state of mind." I sighed.

"Please! I just want a cuddle buddy!" He begged.

"Okay..." I hesitated. Silver smiled and laid back down in the bed, pulling me down with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest fur. I was blushing madly as he started playing with my hair.

About an hour later, we remained in this position but I began dozing off, that was until Silver spoke up again.

"I hope I remember this tomorrow." Silver sighed.

"I hope you don't." I sheepishly grinned.

"I really, really, really, have a huge crush on you! But I'm too scared to say anything..." I don't think Silver realized what he had just admitted, but I decided to comfort him anyway.

"I like you too, Silver." I chuckled, fluffing his chest fur. I felt him jump at my words, and I saw a huge grin appear on his face.

"Really?! Cause I love you!" Silver pulled me into a deadly hug.

"Do...you really mean this, Silver?" I glanced back up at his happy figure.

"Y/N, can I tell you something?" I nodded, pulling away from his chest fur.

"My fast metabolism causes the alcohol to leave my system quicker. The affects left me 30 minutes ago." He chuckled. This time, I sprang up from our hug and playfully shoved him.

"You've been faking this whole time?!" I screeched.

"Sorry! It was just easier to confess to you!" Silver waved his hands in defense.

"Hmph." I pouted.

"Aww, please don't be mad. I love youuu." Silver cuddled me again. I couldn't resist and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"You missed." He placed his fingers on my chin.

"Oh, really?" I pulled him into another kiss, this time on the lips. The two of us went back and forth passionately until we had to break for air.

"Hey, now your over (ex's name) and we didn't even have to use alcohol!" He smirked, cuddling me like a teddy bear.

"I like this way better than alcohol." I dug my head into his chest fur.

"So do I..." he paused. "Goodnight, Y/N. I love you." Silver pecked my forehead.

"Love you too, Silvs."