Scourge x Reader (Friends With Benefits)

"How ya doing, toots?" Scourge swung around the bar stool to greet me.

"Why hello, Scourge~" I grinned, looking down at his lips.

"We still on for tonight, babe?" Scourge returned a smirk back at me.

"Of course, hot stuff. I'll be shirtless at 11! Don't miss it!" I winked as I walked out of the bar.

Scourge and I were, erm...friends? More like friends with benefits. Honestly, Scourge just liked fucking woman and I just needed a distraction from my ex, Sonic. He had recently gotten with Sally Acorn and I was enraged. We had only broken up a week before all of this and he had already moved on!

This, is what caused me to start hooking up with other men.

Usually, I'd just do one night stands every night and I'd get my satisfaction but it wasn't until one night at the bar I met Scourge and we both had a very good time.

~Flashback~

"What's a babe like you doing here alone?" The green hedgehog chuckled.

"Just looking for some handsome men such as yourself..." I giggled at the flattered hedgehog.

"Names Scourge...What's ya name, toots?" Scourge sat on the bar stool next to me, leaning his elbow on the bar table.

"Y/N. It's certainly a pleasure to meet you, Scourge."

"The pleasures mine, Y/N."

The two of us broke into small conversations for a while until we both had finished our drinks and were ready for...you know.

"Say, why don't we continue this at my place?" Scourge sheepishly smirked, pulling his hand out for me to take.

"That would be great, especially in your bedroom~" I placed my hand in his as he walked me out of the bar.

~End of Flashback~

It's been a few months since that has happened. It was intended to be a one night stand, but when Scourge and I both saw each other at the bar the next night we decided to make it a causal thing.

We were both attractive looking, and well...we both were needy. Scourge said he didn't care about doing the same F/A as long as it didn't mean anything. I was on board with this. I didn't want to jump right into something, unlike Sonic. I was over relationships. I just needed someone to satisfy every now and then, and that person was Scourge.

We obviously got closer over time and would actually hang out quite often without sex. I would consider him a close friend of mine...but that was all. After all, we were just buddies who occasionally have sex. What could go wrong?

Now, as I'm walking back to my house to get prepared for my wonderful evening with Scourge. I was put to a stop when I felt a familiar hand being placed on my shoulder.

"Heya, Y/N! Where you going?" I turned around to be met with emerald eyes. Lately, Sonic had been on my ass about spending time with me. I had no idea why. He was with that bitch Sally, which I could care less about but it was annoying that Sonic was suddenly being so clingy, I was trying to move on from him.

"My house, Sonic. What do you need?" I sighed, slightly aggravated by the blur hedgehog.

"Listen, I've heard you and Scourge have gotten close and I just want to say that he's not a good guy. I would stay away from him." Okay, that's it. I've had enough. First, he comes and bothers me even though he has a girlfriend, then he tells me who I can't hangout with?! We aren't even friends! Who the hell does he think he is?!