Preference - He Gives You The Silent Treatment

Andy:
(Reader is kinda petite in this, so you're obviously shorter than him)
This morning, Andy stood in the kitchen cooking breakfast for you, though he was currently unhappy with you. You had returned home late last night. You hadn't done anything bad, you were just spending time at your friend (Y/F/H)'s house. But Andy had refused believe you. He thought you were out with someone.

You came up behind the man and wrapped your small arms around his waist. You stood on the tip of your toes to rest your chin on his right shoulder.

"Whatcha cooking babe?" You asked him, your voice laced with morning-time grogginess.

"..." No answer.

"Your still mad at me huh?" You asked releasing his waist to cross your arms over your chest. "Two can play this game mister." You told him turning to trudge upstairs and to your shared room where you sat on the bed. A huff escaped your lips as your arms retool their place crossed over your chest, you pouted like a 5 year old.

Soon enough, Andy came knocking on the door giving the signal to you that your breakfast was ready.

You refused move a muscle.

He continued to knock for another minute or so until he decided to give up. He opened the door. He walked up to you his arm stretched forward holding a plate of eggs and bacon out to you. Though he was a vegan, he respected that you were not and enjoyed the taste of food that came from animals, and would sometimes cook for you. You scooted further onto the beg and away from him. In response, he walked to the side of the bed still holding the plate of food out to you. Once again you decided to scoot over to the other side of the queen sized bed.

You knew Any absolutely hated it when you refused to eat. This pattern between the two of you continued until he decided to break the silence.

"Goddammit (Y/N), just take the damn food." He demanded, his tone of voice was obviously annoyed.

"No." You responded bluntly as you continued to pout.

"Then what do you want me to do with this then?" He asked as he used his free hand to point to the plate.

"You can eat it." You responded to him. You swung your legs over the side and got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to start doing your make up for the day.

"You know I'm vegan (Y/N), I can't eat this." He followed you, and stood in the door frame of the bathroom.

"And you know I was at (Y/F/N)'s house last night." You turned to him, your arms crossed over your chest once again.

"I'm sorry, I got mad. I was just worried. A girl like you with a guy like me, I wouldn't blame you if you cheated on me." Andy said while he attempted not to make eye contact with you as he admitted this. It instantly broke your heart.

"Oh Andy, I would never. I love you, and only you." You told him reassuringly as you engulfed your boyfriend into a hug.

"I love you too babe," He returned the hug and kissed the top of your head. "But please for the love of god, eat the goddamn food."

Patrick:
Patrick sat on the couch with his arms crossed, pouting like a child.

"Patrick." You said his name as you stood right in front of him as you tried to attract his attention.

"..." No answer.

"Patrick" Again you said his name.

"..." No answer.

"Patrick fucking Stump." You sighed, you plopped down on the couch next to the man. "Fine," You said and turned towards him. "I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this, but you brought this on yourself." You told him before your hands take place on either side of his waist and began to tickle him. Almost instantly, Patrick became a giggly mess, he flailed around on the couch in your grasp.

"Okay, okay, okay mercy! I give up, just stop tickling me" He was able to say between giggles. You smiled in triumph and pecked his lips.

Pete:
"Pete, babe just talk to me already." You begged as you stood in front of your boyfriend Pete. He was currently sat on the couch watching TV, as well as giving you the silent treatment. "Peeeeeteeeeeeee." you whined.

Still nothing.

As your mind came up with an idea, your lips moved into an almost evil smirk. You sat on Pete's lap straddling his waist. All he did in response was look past your shoulder and at the TV.

"Pete." You whispered as seductively as you could in ear. You felt him shudder as a shiver went down his spine as you began to kiss his neck, occasionally you'd bite down as well.

You knew he had begun to break, you continued to tease him, until

BAM

Your were shoved to the couch with Pete hovered over with you. He kissed you hungrily. You giggled when he realized what he was doing and sat up.

"I hate you." he told you with a glare which only made you giggle once again.

"No you don't." You told him, and took your place back on his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I know"  His hands moved to your hips before kissed you.

Joe:
"Joe." You said, giving a poke to your boyfriend's cheek. "Joe." You and Joe were currently sat on the bed in your shared bedroom. Well at least Joe was.... You on the other hand, were laid on your back on his lap, the pokes to the cheek he was receiving was in attempt to get him to speak to you.

"Joe Joe Joe Joeeeee." You whined. "Jo Joey Joe Joe JoJo Joe Joseph Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe Joeeeee." You continued to whine as you poked at his cheek even more. You let out an annoyed groan and rolled off his lap and then, off the bed. You landed on the ground with a thud as you let out a sound similar to an'oomph' which caused Joe to snicker.

You peaked your head over the bed just enough for Joe to see your eyes and forehead. Then you began to crawl back and forth at the foot of the bed with your head in the same position, the result being you look incredibly weird.

You heard Joe's faint giggles transform into full blown laughter as he flopped on his back. Mission Accomplished.

|-/.:.\-|

April 14 2015

I HAD THIS A WRITTEN AND WATTPAD DELETED SO MUCH OF IT
I HAD TO RE WRITE THE ENDING TO PETE'S AND THE ENTIRE THING FOR JOE.

Social Media:
- Backup Wattpad: @LeviAckermidget
- Instagram: lilyaernst
- Tumblr:
           1️⃣ Personal/ Shit post: itslilyiguess
           2️⃣ Pink Aesthetic: c-x-t-i-e
           3️⃣ Horror Aesthetic: spooks-n-stuff
- Snapchat: lily-kun
- Twitter:
           1️⃣ Personal: howtobelame101
           2️⃣ Fan Account (Attack on Titan based):
                   Attack on Ahh
- Polyvore: itslilyiguess
- Pinterest: illegalmemes
✉️ - Facebook Page:   
           mymusictasteisbetterthanyours
- Quotev: www.quotev.com/ascewup

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties