Unexpected - Patrick Imagine #3

You were sleeping. Key word: were.

You bolted out of bed when a churning feeling in your stomach started to rise up your throat. You threw open the bathroom door and stumbling toward the toilet.

Ripping up the lid, you opened your mouth and vomited all of last nights chicken and broccoli into the stomach.

After everything that was once in your stomach was in the toilet, you flushed the toilet and slumped against the bathroom wall.

"(Y/N)?" You looked up to see a groggy Patrick stumbling into the bathroom, fumbling with his glasses. "You okay Pancakes?" ((For those who don't understand why he's saying Pancakes, 1. Bye don't even fuck with me 2. READ THE PREFERENCES 3. It's one of his nicknames for you)) He asked, kneeling down next to you.

"Yeah, I probably just ate something bad." You laughed lightly, trying to brighten up the fact you just threw up half your weight worth of vomit.

"Oh, Let's get you back to bed and I'll take care of you." Patrick smiled towards you. Even though he was smiling and trying to act awake, he was failing, it looked like he was about to pass out.

"I just want you to cuddle with me, your obviously still tired." You said, griping his shoulder as you hoisted yourself off the tiled floor.

"No I'm not! I'm perfectly awake and ready to take care of you!" He replied getting up from his kneeling position, and then yawned.

"Bullshit," You giggled. "It's like 3 am, your coming back to bed with me." You smiled placing your hand on his back, and guided him to the bed. You dragged the garbage can to your side of the bed in case your stomach tried to torture you even more, and then climbed into bed.

"Are you sure? You don't need anything?" He asked worrying about your health.

"The only thing I need is your cuddles, even though you look incredibly adorable half asleep and worrying about me." You told him before he finally gave up and climbed in bed with you. You fixed the covers so then were both up to your chests and smuggled up to Patrick's chest, and he wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you, Mon Cherie" Patrick told you, giving you a reassuring squeeze.

"I love me too" You giggled, earning a pouty face from Patrick. "I'm kidding, I love you too Pattycakes" you yawned before you and Patrick dozed off into the land of dreams.

.:Le Timeskip brought to you by sleepy Patrick looking adorable af:.

That wasn't the only time you threw up, the same thing had been happening for the past two weeks. You were done with it already so you decided to go to the doctors while Patrick was at the studio.

You sat on the table thing, swinging your legs waiting for the doctor to come back with the results. The doctor walked in with her official looking clipboard and everything.

"Well doc, do you know what the fuck is wrong with me?" You asked swinging your legs faster with anticipation.

"Not 'what the fuck is wrong with you'" The doctor corrected. "It's who the fuck is wrong with you." ((that sounded a lot better in my head)) She said and you tilted your head in confusion. "Congratulations miss (L/N), you're pregnant." She told you before exiting the room.

You placed you hand over your stomach staring at it. You were pregnant. You and Patrick conceived a tiny human. You had to tell him. Hopping off the table, you grabbed you'd bag and ran to your car and drive off to the studio where Patrick and the boys were.

.:Le Mini Timeskip brought to you by your and Patrick's tiny human:.

You entered the studio. The secretary who knew who you were nodded towards you and pointed to which recording booth they were in.

You opened the door and stepped into the fair sized room connected to the booth Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy were in recording Uma Thurman.

You smiled as they finished and took a break so Patrick could talk to you. He walked over to you and pecked your lips with a kiss.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked giving you a worried look. You never came to the studio unless he asked you too or something important happened.

"Well, um something may have happened." You said shifting your weight from your toes to your heels and back.

"What happened?" He asked even more worried than before.

"Well it kinda happened about 3 or so weeks ago" You told him sheepishly referring to the last time you two had sex. But of course he didn't get it.

"What did you do?" He asked yet another question, and you swore you saw all the color leave his face.

"It's not what I did, it's what you did." You corrected him, and Patrick tilted his head and gave you a look of confusion. "Patrick, I'm pregnant." You smiled.

The color returned to Patrick's face and he smiled. He lifted you off you feet and spun you around excitingly, but making sure not to make you sick. The rest of the boys came out of the recording booth questioning why Patrick was so happy all of the sudden.

"I going to be a dad!" Patrick laughed putting you back on your feet and leaving a big kiss on your cheek causing you to giggle.

You both received congratulations and hugs from Pete, Joe, and Andy.

"I can't believe I helped create a tiny human!" You were now home and Patrick hasn't stopped smiling since you told him the news, 3 hours ago. He knelt down, so he was eye level with your still flat stomach. He placed his hand on your stomach and kissed it, causing you to giggle. "Hey little one, this is your daddy! You're gonna have a great singing voice, and I'm gonna teach you how to play the guitar! And I want you to know whether your a boy or a girl mommy and I will always love you unconditionally, but really please be a boy." Patrick staid to your stomach, and you hit his arm and giggled.

You couldn't ask for a better family

|-/.:.\-|

May 3 2015

Damn that was long.
If you haven't noticed I've been trying to make these longer.

I think I write for Patrick a little too much
It's just he's so adorable and I just always wanna write for him or Pete, and Andy.
Sorry Joe :(

And yeah OUAT today though, Regina is literally me, cutting Lilly then saying "welcome to Storybrooke" so cheerfully
Literally me.

But there's nothing important here everything is in the author's note before this imagine.

THIS CITY JUST CAME ON
SOUL PUNK IS LOVE
SOUL PUNK IS LIFE
OH MY GOD (This is a big deal because I'm on iheart radio and Soul Punk never comes on)

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties