How You Met

Pete:
You had been getting ready to meet up with your close friend (Y/F/N) and her cousin at the park. You'd never met him before and the only information (Y/F/N) had told you was his name is Pete, and that he's in a band.

'Hopefully he has good taste in music.' You thought to yourself throwing on a Fall Out Boy t-shirt and sipping on a pair of washed out jeans.

You quickly applied some make up, and slipped on your boots. Finally, you grabbed your phone and shoved it into your back pocket before you stepped out of your small apartment.

As you stepped into the elevator you wondered about why (Y/F/N) wanted you to meet their cousin so bad. As the short elevator ride came to an end you stepped into the pristine lobby of your apartment building. You popped in your earbuds before giving a wave to receptionist behind the counter and then stepped out of the building to begin your walk to the park.

{short timeskip brought to by fall out boy shirts — now out of stock. The camera then pans to the author running away with an armful of t-shirts}

You smiled as one of your favorite songs came on as you turned a corner into the small, but well known, park. You removed your earbuds and did a quick scan of the park in search for your {insert you friend's hair color} friend. As your eyes finally landed on them, their back turned to you, a smirk formed on your face as your crept up behind (Y/F/N) and jumped on their back.

"YO (Y/F/N) WHATS UP?" (Y/F/N) let out a high pitched scream as they turned quickly and shoved you to the ground and into the dirt.
"(Y/F/N) this shirt cost me $20, if this dirt doesn't come out your buying me a new one." You told them while you got up and attempted to brush the dirt off your favorite shirt.

"No problemo {Insert your nickname}! Pete! I need one of your band shirts." They said as they turned to the blonde man making him turn around. (Update from 2017: obviously Pete is no longer a blonde but he was back in 2015)

It was Pete Wentz.
Pete fucking Wentz.

"Pete this is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Pete." (Y/F/N) said motioning between celebrity and you.

"Hey, it's nice meeting you (Y/N)." He said and gave you a smile. 'Pete Wentz just fucking talked to me.' You thought to yourself while you turned around and began to walk away.

"(Y/N)! Where are you going?" (Y/F/N) called after you.

"To find a ditch to die in, Pete Wentz just talked to me. My life is complete, I can die happy now. Bye."

Long story short Pete thought that was really funny and thought you were pretty cool, so (Y/F/N) gave him your number, and of course, you still fangirl today.

Joe:
You were at a bar. It wasn't very special. Pretty shitty drinks. But you didn't come to get drunk, you loved this place because it always had the best music.

You sat at the small table meant for 2 in the corner. This was the seat you always sat in. A bottle of beer rested on the table in front of you, but you weren't sure if you wanted to drink it or not. Last time you drank the beer from here you got alcohol poisoning, but if you didn't order something you weren't allowed to stay in the bar.

You sighed to yourself and put caution to the wind as you picked up the cool bottle in your hand and took a swig of it, a sour expression appeared on your face as the burning sensation went down your throat

"You don't look like you're enjoying that beer that much." A male voice said to your right. You turned to see a man with an afro standing there with his own beer in his hand.

"Last time the beer here got me sick, so I'm not much of a fan." You told him with a shrug picking at the peeling (F/C) nail polish on your index finger.

"Then why do you come here if gets you sick?" He asked you before he took a swig of his own beer.

"I love the music here, and actually," You stared at the man intensely before you recognized him. "I think I've seen you up there a few times."

"Well there you are correct, the names Joe" Joe said taking the seat opposite from you.

"(Y/N)." You smiled at him, you talked for the rest of the night and when the bar closed you both decided to swap numbers.

Andy:
You were currently sitting in a booth in the new vegan restaurant in town. Your food was taking forever, and you were starving. You sighed to yourself twirling the straw in your water.

"Hey, mind if I sit with you? This place is packed and you're the only person sitting alone." You looked up to see a brunette man with a ginger beard and sunglasses motioning to the seat across from you.

"Sure be my guest I was just gonna leave anyways" You tell as you sling your bag on your shoulder.

"Why? You haven't gotten your food yet." He asked you as he slid into the seat across from you.

"I ordered my food over an hour ago, they obviously aren't gonna serve me any time soon." I told him and start getting up. He grabbed my wrist so I wouldn't be able to walk away as he waved over a waitress.

"Oh my god, You're Andy Hurley! I'm such a big f-" the waitress started but the man cut her off.

"Well I don't think I'm much of a fan of this restaurant, this girl right here ordered over an hour ago and you still haven't given her the food." Instead of responding, the waitress flipped through her notebook frantically until she found  your order and scurried to the kitchen.

"You didn't have to do that, Andy" You told him and used the name the waitress had referred to him as while you retook your seat back down in to booth.

"No one should be denied service. And you know my name but I never caught yours."

"It's (Y/N)." you smile at Andy and you guys talked for the next 2 hours over your food and ended up swapping numbers.

Patrick:
~You and Patrick are in High school~
You were the new kid, again. You hated being new, everywhere you went all eyes were on you. You just kept your head down and tried not to interact with anyone.

You fumbled with you schedule seeing what your first class was. 'Biology Room 211' You sighed and looked at the room numbers.

206, 207, 208, 209, 210... But there was no 211 you looked around frantically worrying, you didn't even notice what was going on around you until someone crashed into you making you spill your books everywhere. Kids snickered at you and watched you hurriedly get your stuff together.

"I'm sorry, let me help you" You looked up to see a boy with sandy blonde hair, glasses, and a trucker hat. He started gathering your books together for you.

"You don't have too" You said quietly finishing gathering your stuff and standing up.

"I'm the one who made you drop them so I had to help, and why haven't I seen you before?" He asks standing up as well.

"I'm new" You told him looking back at your schedule making sure room 211 was right.

"We'll I'm Patrick, I'd be happy to show you around if you like" He said sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"(Y/N) and I'd like that" You shook his hand and returned his smile. "Now can you please explain to me the room 211 issue?"

|-/.:.\-|

April 14 2015

So this would've been posted wayyyy earlier but as soon as I got home from school I pretty much passed out. Like I woke up at 5:30 with P!ATD playing.

And this stupid iPod kept dying and I was afraid I would lose all my work if I worked on this chapter.

But I got it done!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties