***REQUESTED*** Anniversary - Pete Imagine #Fuck Math

***Confused why you want me to break my heart...... but this imagine was requested by @bandfanficsmakemewet nice url.

In this you're 36, and it's the anniversary of your mom's death ;~;

Well i'm not happy to say this but let's get this imagine started for this American beauty ***

.:Oliver's P.O.V.:.

Today was the anniversary. No, not my anniversary with Pete, but the anniversary of my late mother. She had smoked for your entire childhood and found out she had stage four lung cancer twenty years ago, and passed away about 2 months after. 

I laid in bed emotionless.  At this point I was out of tears at this point and I just don't know how to deal with life right now. 

"Oli baby, how are you doing?" Pete asked, opening the door a bit to check on me. I shrugged as he opened the door all the way and stepped inside the bedroom. He walked over o the bed and sat next to me. "Do you need me to get you anything baby girl?" He asked rubbing his hand on my back.

"No thank you." I answered tightening my grip on the pillow i was hugging.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do anything." He asked. I sighed and turned over to look at him.

"Can you just hold me and help me pretend nothing's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"Sure thing baby." He said and crawled up onto the bed and as soon as he pulled me to his chest I started sobbing uncontrollably. 

"It hurts so bad." I sobbed. I didn't want him to disappear like her. "Please don't leave me ever." I cried.

"I would never even think about it." He said stroking my hair. "I'll always be here baby girl." 

|-/.:.\-|

August 11 2015

WHY DO YOU GUYS WANT ME WRITING SAD STUFF? WE ALL KNOW MY FRAGILE LITTLE GLASS HEART CAN'T TAKE IT.

Self promotion because I finally published the Brendon Urie Imagines yayyy...

I hoped you liked the imagine Olivia!

*causually goes to continue watching New Girl because i already finished Young And Hungry*

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties