Little Do You Know - ??? Song Imagine

***I couldn't decide who to write this imagine about so you can chose who it is

I cried while writing, it to the song Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra***

Little do you know, how I'm breaking, as you fall asleep.

My forehead pressed against the frigid window as I sat on the heavily polished wood floor. The rain pounded heavily against the glass and rolled down it creating streaks behind each drop, matching the rhythm of the tears flowing down my cheeks.

Even though the sky was already dark with clouds, and the city streets pertained few bodies, barely visible through the rain, littered the streets attempting to escape the sobs of the clouds that seemed to cry in sympathy for me, this gave me context clues of the late hour it had become.

I knew he'd be in bed right now, probably just falling asleep with her in his arms. This thought cause even more tears to painfully fall from my eyes, bloodshot from the mass amount of crying I've done these past few days. The tears rolled down my pace face leaving a faint stinging sensation before the next tear erased the feeling only for it to brought back again.

Little do you know, that I'm still haunted by the memories.

I returned to my small apartment, as soon I shut the mahogany door, I dropped my bag and my back collapsed against the door with a harsh thud. I ignored the newfound pain that spread amongst my back and I slid the the floor as tears poured from my eyes.

Memories of him sprung to my mind, as they did when I had my encounter with him earlier.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME" My voice echoed through the room, I screamed this at him with a heavy crack in m voice. I could feel the tears welling up in the corners of my eyes.

I could feel my heart being broken. No not just broken, my fragile heart, made with the most breakable glass. Had just been ripped my chest, and thrown to the ground with absolutely no mercy, causing it to shatter in a million pieces on impact with the floor, right before my eyes. All these years I tried to protect it by keeping under lock and key, away from harms way, away from anyone's reach. But I made the mistake of giving him the key.

All regret of our relationship came flooding to my mind at once as the image of them appeared before me. Lying in bed together, our bed together. The sheet s were pulled over them so nothing I didn't want to see could be seen. Her head and one had were laid against his chest and his arm was underneath her shoulder and wrapped around to her back.

My scream had woken them up, the woman rolled over trying to ignore the profanities I screamed at the two of them. As I looked at him, regret and sorrow filled his eyes as he looked back at me. We both knew he had made a mistake he would of never wanted to go through with, but he did. This changed all thoughts I once had of the man before me, the man I knew, no. The man I once knew. I quickly spun on my heel and ran. I didn't know where I'd go or where I wanted to go, I just knew as soon as my heart had shattered so had our relationship.

Little do you know, I'm trying to pick myself piece by piece.

I sat there for what seemed like an eternity, but was only a few hours. I brought both my hands shakily to my face and dragged them across my face, erasing the marks of the tears that previously rolled down my cheek. I forcefully dragged myself to a standing position.

He had to show up to the cafe, he had to follow me around, apologizing, begging for forgiveness. I thought I'd finally picked up the pieces and glued them back together, but he reminded me I'm only still picking up the pieces.

|-/.:.\-|

January 9 2016

I should've learned by now not to write sad imagines.

Social Media:
- Backup Wattpad: @LeviAckermidget
- Instagram: lilyaernst
- Tumblr:
1️⃣ Personal/ Shit post: itslilyiguess
2️⃣ Pink Aesthetic: c-x-t-i-e
3️⃣ Horror Aesthetic: spooks-n-stuff
- Snapchat: lily-kun
- Twitter:
1️⃣ Personal: howtobelame101
2️⃣ Fan Account (Attack on Titan based):
Attack on Ahh
- Polyvore: itslilyiguess
- Pinterest: illegalmemes
✉️ - Facebook Page:   
           mymusictasteisbetterthanyours
- Quotev: www.quotev.com/ascewup

Goodbye my {insert nationality}