His Favorite Physical Feature About You

Joe:
Your eyes, he loves how there's alway a light in them, whether it's anger, lust, joy, interest, or mischief, he loves them. He loves how they shine just by looking at him. He could stare into your perfectly beautiful (e/c) eyes forever.

Andy:
Your hair, He loves playing with it at night after you fall asleep, or in the morning when your still asleep. He loves how it shines under the sunlight, and seems to glow under moonlight. He loves running his hands through it only to watch it regain it's beautiful shape after his hand part with you (h/c) locks.

Patrick:
Your waist, even though you say it's one of your least favorite body part because you think your fat. He refuses to think that you 'fat', he thinks your perfect and look better than he ever could so every time he hears you say that he'll walk up to you, wrap his arms around your waist and sing the line "I love the things you hate about yourself" from Hallelujah by Panic! at The Disco.

Pete:
Your lips, He loves that they're all his, and it makes his heart flutter every time you kiss him. He'd kill to see the edges of your lips to turn up and reveal your breath taking smile. He loves how you bite your bottom lip when your lying, he loves how you scrunch up your lips when you concentrating, he loves how your lips part when your falling asleep. He loves every word that leaves you perfect lips.

|-/.:.\-|

June 15 2015

Oh my god Pete's. I can't believe I wrote that. It's so beautiful like 😍😍😍

This week I'm starting to publish all of my stories I've had in planning. Today I got up "Unfit For Love - A Carl Grimes Fanfiction" and look out for "How To Make Boys Bext Door Out Of Assholes" On Thursday.

I posted my schedule so you'll know when I'll be updating, of course I'll be taking the next 2 days off for studying and taking my Algebra regents, wish me luck! After that it should be smooth sailing for updating!

I'm not exactly sure when I'll have my anime one shots or my Brendon Urie imagines up, I'm hoping to have one imagine/one shot on each up tonight, and hopefully another entry for "Everything WRONG with fanfiction" but I can't promise anything.

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties