Poodle - Andy Imagine #2

"ANNNNDDDDYYYYY" You whined flipping over the back of the couch onto the seat next to your boyfriend.

"That looked like it hurt. He responded not looking up his phone.

"Nope not at all" You grinned before rolling off the couch onto the hardwood floor. "Now that did..." You groaned.

"You okay?" Andy asked chuckling and extending his arm out to help you up.

"Yeah" You huffed grabbing his arm and pulling him to the ground with you. He let out a yelp as he came in contact with the cold floor and you giggled.

"That wasn't nice (Y/N)" He scolded as you stuck out your tongue to him. All of the sudden you felt both his hands come in contact with your waist before starting to tickle you, forcing you to erupt into a fit of giggles.

"A-A-Andy! Stopppp I-I can't breath" You managed to say between giggles before he stopped tickling you.

He pulled himself up onto the couch, and then pulled you up from the floor to his lap.

"So what is it you wanted?" He asked referring to when you walked over whining.

"Oh yeah!" You said remembering what you had to tell him while taking out your phone. "I wanted to tell you, that you looked like poodle in this picture" You said turning your phone screen to Andy revealing an old picture of him with his long hair, glasses, and his classic ginger beard.

"Lovely" He said chuckling at the picture.

"Twenty One Pilots" You stated at what Andy just said.

"Don't even start (Y/N)" He warned shaking his head in disapproval.

"I'll start whatever I wanna start, ya poodle."

|-/.:.\-|

May 8 2015

I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY
I was tired and it was like 11:30 when I wrote the last chapter and I guess I was too tired to make sure I published it oops

Sorry this was short, it was just what popped into my head.

And most of you guys don't know how high Andy's voice is like omfg I can't even

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties