His Interpretation Of PDA

Andy:
Andy isn't one for PDA. Sure if you grab his hand he won't let go of it. Only if he sees someone hitting on you, he'll stride over and wrap his arm around you and pull you into a pationate kiss, filled with jealousy.

Patrick:
Sure Patrick knows how annoying PDA can be. But he doesn't want to show no affection to the love of his life. Often a peck on the cheek or nose, or coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist, showering you with attention and gifts, or just holding your hand in public, either way it's the adorable type of PDA.

Pete:
The PDA is real. By real I mean, he's always showing you affection. Your often caught making out, or kissing in some way. His arms slung around your waist and pulled as close to his side as you can get while walking, and other.... stuff.

Joe:
Joe's not huge on PDA, but he'll usually have his arm around your shoulders as you walk around, and occasionally exchange a kiss here and there.

|-/.:.\-|

June 18 2015

I'M BACK BABY!

The regents was horrid.... They actually gave me my sister's test and I had to turnaround and switch scan-trons with her.

But I must go update my Anime One-Ahots, possibly finally start my Brendon Urie Imagines, and get up the first chapter of How To Make Boys Next Door Out Of Assholes.

Yes that's a Fall Out Boy quote, but it has nothing to do with Fall Out Boy; sadly. It's a take on the usual 'bad boy makes good girl go bad' scenario. But a good girl making a bad boy go good. It's been in draft for MONTHS and I'm so happy to finally be posting it!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties