***REQUESTED*** A Night To Remember - Pete Imagine #6

***For @megi_taylor
Love the profile pic, I love face Q, it brings out my weeaboo side 😁
Let's get this imagine started for my English beauty!***

Megan's P.O.V.
"PETE I'M HOME" I yelled stepping inside the air conditioned house only to see rose petals. Scattered in a trail in front of me. ((Hahaha this happened in a Criminal Minds episode. All the girls who found this died. But you won't die, this time. jk jk)) I raised my eye in suspicion but crept forward and followed the rose petals. I followed the twists and turns the path of petals through different rooms until I got to the backyard to find Pete standing there.

Behind him was a small table with a wine red table cloth. Two chairs, obviously pulled outside from the dining room, on with side. A sing white candle laid in the middle of the table, the flame at the top wavered in the light breeze and gave off a romantic light. The rest of the table was simply set with white plated covered with silver dining domes, silverware, and two classes of champagne for Pete and I.

"Pete this is beautiful" I told him standing in awe. He held out a bouquet of red roses to me and smiled. "What about Bronx and Saint? I though you were watching them this weekend?" I asked worried about Pete's two sons.

"It's all taken care of, Patrick's watching them and Hemingway." Pete reassured me and led me over to the elegantly set up table. He pulled my chair out for me and waited for me to sit before pushing the chair closer to the table for me. He took his seat and I placed the bouquet on the table out of the way. Pete reached over and lifted the domes to reveal, pizza.

He set up this big romantic date in our backyard to serve me pizza.

"Yeah sorry about that, I tried to make salad, but then I burnt it.... then I tried to make pasta and I burnt myself..... and I was too afraid to try and make soup." Pete said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"How the fuck do you burn salad?" I asked laughing at him.

"I don't even know"

|-/.:.\-|

May 39 2015

Sorry it's short 😓 I got caught up on twitter and texting my friends on kik.

That reminds me if you guys want to talk to me outside of wattpad my kik is @bitchnumber138 you'll refinish my username...

But hopefully you like it Megan, I'm lousy with romance so I made it funny 😄

I'm still not okay from pitch perfect 2, and now that THEY CHANGED ALMOST THE ENTIRE CAST OF CRIMINAL MINDS and We've had 2 thunderstorms just today I' like really not okay

But I'm gonna go to bed now since its like 11:33

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties